FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Jim Hamilton??

Harry Chibber

I for one would be delighted with this signing. I think he still has a lot to offer the SPL, and is a dangerous player who has a great eye for goal; he's someone i've always thought could do a job for us.

He also arguably scored the goal of the season just passed v. Celtic

Where did you hear this from Gaz?

I'm not so sure. We went for him before and he decided to go for County where he was useless.

From a friend of a friend!! :004:

It was actually mentioned to me a couple of weeks ago but I wasn't going to say anything unless it was bollox, but I saw on the P&B site that the pars were also interested so thought I'd mention it

I'd guess that if we did sign him that would mroe than likely spell the end of Baynes time at ICT as Hamiton would come in as 2nd choice behind Dargo and take the role of the main 'target man'.

I'd guess that if we did sign him that would mroe than likely spell the end of Baynes time at ICT as Hamiton would come in as 2nd choice behind Dargo and take the role of the main 'target man'.

I don't think it's the end of Bayne IMO any good team needs 4 decent strickers challenging for positions

I hope this is a joke 

NO WAY should we sign him

Name a better striker in the SPL that we could afford??

I don't think it's the end of Bayne IMO any good team needs 4 decent strickers challenging for positions

Where would that leave MacAllister?

Well CC has already stated previously that he wants a striker so he must have either planned to get rid of Bayne already or he doesn't think McAllister is ready for the first team.... only the legend that is CC knows!!

But as far as replacing Brew goes I think Hamilton would be a excellent choice... he's been around the block and brings experience to the squad

I also am not to sure about the wisdom of signing Hamilton, but never

underestimate the ability of ICT to re-juvinate and bring out the latent

best in players who seem uninspired and past their best. Our collective

team spirit, well run club and management and effective training practices

seem to give many of our signings a new lease of life and an ability to

play to a level they may have thought they would never see again.