FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ict -v- Hibs : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the best of games but the old ICT are back; dogged, hard working and difficult to beat but the way Hibs played it was difficult to believe that it was us propping up the division rather than them.

The fact that we've made up ground on Falkirk, Kilmarnock and St Mirren is bound to be grounds for optimism.

I have to say there was just one team on the park yesterday who looked interested in taking all three points. Hibs were really poor and just didn't seem interested. It's obvious that Mixu has lost that dressing room. Ours by contrast must be buzzing just now.

Come on the Caley Jags !

:thumb04: :lol: :018: ;) :rotflmao:

The linesman was crap at the match is could have been 1-1 earlier on in the game.

Johansson tried to score from an offside position and the flag stayed down.

If you check the BBC highlights on line, Johansson can not be seen in the frame but his shadow is clearly seen behind Pavels when the pass is made to him, pause at 56 seconds in to the highlights any you'll see what I mean.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/7904772.stm

Edited by 12th Man

Maybe it's just me, but I don't know what you are saying. I can see the words but I don't understand their meaning in the context of the sentences.

Are you saying he was offside and scored? are you saying he was offside and missed? are you saying he was onside and scored but was given offside, are you saying he was onside and should have scored?

Also, it looks like the chap in the left back area may be playing him onside. He missed anyway, so either way it's a non starter isn't it?

Help me out here, because the fact of the matter is he missed a good chance to equalise. That apart, Hibs were mince and we thoroughly deserved to trounce them.