Team For Rangers

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I was just wondering on who fans think will be in our starting eleven on Wednesday especially if any changes will be made following our 1st loss under Butch. I don't know of any injuries or suspensions so let me know if i have any ineligible players in my team ok.

Esson

Djebi Zadi Mihadjuks Munro Tokely

Proctor Black Kerr Foran

Odhiambo and Imrie

Subs bench: Fraser, Hastings, Morais, Rooney and Wood.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Esson

Tokely Pavels Munro Djebi-Zadi

Proctor Black Kerr Foran

Imrie Rooney/Morais

i hope butcher doesnt play duncan WASTE OF SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esson

Tokely Pavels Munro Djebi-Zadi

Proctor Black Kerr Foran

Imrie Rooney/Morais

i hope butcher doesnt play duncan WASTE OF SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

works for me... duncan sub all the same tho....

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Its got to be a 4-4-2 for me.

Esson

Tokely-------------Pavels------------------Munro-----------Hastings (if he's not injured)

Morais---------------Black-------------------Kerr-------------Foran

----------------------Rooney------------------Imrie

why hastings instead of lionel????

-------------------------------------Esson---------------------------------------------

-----Tokely-----------Mihadjuks--------------------Duff--------------Djebi-Zadi---

--------------------------------------Black---------------------------------------------

-----Morais------------------------------------------------------------Vigurs---------

--------------------------------------Imrie--------------------------------------------

-----------------------Odhiambo--------------------Foran---------------------------

Subs: Fraser, Proctor, Kerr, Rooney, McBain, Munro, Wood

Edited by Renegade

Guest Muir-Jaggie

-------------------------------------Esson---------------------------------------------

-----Tokely-----------Mihadjuks--------------------Duff--------------Djebi-Zadi---

--------------------------------------Black---------------------------------------------

-----Morais------------------------------------------------------------Vigurs---------

--------------------------------------Imrie--------------------------------------------

-----------------------Odhiambo--------------------Foran---------------------------

Subs: Fraser, Proctor, Kerr, Rooney, McBain, Munro, Wood

Duff for Munro???? reason

I also think that the only way to play the OF is 4-5-1: I am more concerned about Rosscoe and Zebidee at full back - the Huns have exploited our flanks every game in recent seasons. Here is one that TB wont follow BUT:

Esson

Proctor Munro Pavels McBain

Morais Black Kerr Imrie Foran

Odhiambo.

What we don't want is to get hammered by Rangers, with one point being a success, so I'll go for a very defensive line-up of:

Esson

Proctor

Tokely Mihadjuks Munro Dejbi-Zadi

Kerr Black McBain

Imrie

Rooney

Subs: Fraser, Duff, Hastings, Morais, Duncan, Foran, Wood

It would be either Foran or Rooney up front, so let's give Rooney a chance. The line up also gives the full-backs the chance to power forward. If we lose an early goal, Proctor switches to right-mid (but I think he could do a good job as sweeper/defensive mid).

Its got to be a 4-4-2 for me.

Esson

Tokely-------------Pavels------------------Munro-----------Hastings (if he's not injured)

Morais---------------Black-------------------Kerr-------------Foran

----------------------Rooney------------------Imrie

why hastings instead of lionel????

Because Lionel is a car crash of a footballer

Guest Muir-Jaggie

how do you think butcher will look at the game???

will he change duncan and black for kerr and mcbain???

will he tell the team to sit back or tell them to attack???

will he just tell the players to go out and in joy themselfs as he nos like most of the fans that we wont get anything from the game

What we don't want is to get hammered by Rangers, with one point being a success, so I'll go for a very defensive line-up of:

Esson

Proctor

Tokely Mihadjuks Munro Dejbi-Zadi

Kerr Black McBain

Imrie

Rooney

Subs: Fraser, Duff, Hastings, Morais, Duncan, Foran, Wood

It would be either Foran or Rooney up front, so let's give Rooney a chance. The line up also gives the full-backs the chance to power forward. If we lose an early goal, Proctor switches to right-mid (but I think he could do a good job as sweeper/defensive mid).

Normally i'd find this really defensive but we'll need to be tight and it can be changed later on by throwing on another forward, bringing Proctor back into midfield etc

or we could go and ask to borrow Rankin for this one. He could try his squigler!

how do you think butcher will look at the game???

will he change duncan and black for kerr and mcbain???

will he tell the team to sit back or tell them to attack???

will he just tell the players to go out and in joy themselfs as he nos like most of the fans that we wont get anything from the game

Its good that we have an ex setanta pundit as a manager he must know the Gers team inside out.