FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Well United Have Done Us A Little Favour

Kylef

by making sure Falkirk dont extend their 2 point lead ahead of us!

Pretty even game tbh, though Falkirk did well....really thought they were going to score near the end! Kept pushing!

Its a good thing as i cant see us getting anything at Ibrox, although it wont stop me from being there cheering them on! It would be great, but cant see it.

Situation im in: Id love Caley more than anything else to stay up, but taking points off Rangers and the thought of Celtic winning the title i cant stand! But Caley have to do what Caley have to do! Good record in Glasgow, lets keep it going!

Just looked at the fixture list on the BBC site and according to that if we win at Ibrox (optimistic, but you never know) and beat Killie Falkirk will be 4 points adrift at the bottom by the time they play next in the league - against us

Edited by troublegum007

Guest Murdock

Situation im in: Id love Caley more than anything else to stay up, but taking points off Rangers and the thought of Celtic winning the title i cant stand! But Caley have to do what Caley have to do! Good record in Glasgow, lets keep it going!

Surely all that matters is staying up? Who cares about the old firm? I was an Aberdeen fan years ago (before we existed) and I took great pleasure in beating them at the start of the season.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Surely all that matters is staying up? Who cares about the old firm? I was an Aberdeen fan years ago (before we existed) and I took great pleasure in beating them at the start of the season.

so why did to change your team???

Just looked at the fixture list on the BBC site and according to that if we win at Ibrox (optimistic, but you never know) and beat Killie Falkirk will be 4 points adrift at the bottom by the time they play next in the league - against us

Falkirk play Hearts, Killie, Celtic, Rangers and us. We play Hamilton, Aberdeen, St Mirren, Killie, Falkirk and Rangers. These fixtures and recent results/form would imply that we should be above Falkirk come the split but who can really tell? Let's just concentrate on our own results and see how things go.

so why did to change your team???

he saw the light

:rotflmao:

Dundee have atleast kept Falkirk at bay but we have to do something the night.

We shouldn't really be relying on other teams.

But Watchin Falkirk last night they looked a strong team and we will find it hard to brake them on Saturday!

But we will try our best :rotflmao: !

I'm surprised Falkirk are down there. At the start of the season, I'd have taken Bullen, Pressley, O'Brien and Lovell. McNamara I thought was finished but he's been ok, whereas McCann has done exactly what's been expected (nothing and injury prone).

As for switching allegiance, most folk over, I dunno 25?, or so have done it. Most would probably have supported a Highland League Team and a Scottish League one (St Mirren and Clach for me) before ICT came along. I had to make my mind up pretty quickly - ICT's first game was against the Saints in a friendly! (we lost 3-0 I believe). As it is I still support an SPL and a HL team (ICT and Clach).

Edited by starchief

Dundee have atleast kept Falkirk at bay but we have to do something the night.

We shouldn't really be relying on other teams.

But Watchin Falkirk last night they looked a strong team and we will find it hard to brake them on Saturday!

But we will try our best :rotflmao: !

I sincerely hope we beat them on Saturday but I'd happily trade a defeat for a win against them at Falkirk in a couple of weeks time.

That game (at Falkirk) is gonna be absolutely massive... I hope the whole of Inverness makes the trip.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I'm going to the game at falkirk :rotflmao: !!!

We must win on sat cause if we don't we don't stand a chance at falkirk!

its only the cup. everytime is defferent in the cup. some managers like to rest players and some like to have there full squad out