FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Naps Competition

CaleyD

What a week that was, far as I can see not one of the top 8 Napsters picked a winner !!!

Are the top 3 losing their nerve ? will someone come out of the pack to get into the prize money, looks like this comp will go down to the wire...

It's all about sewn up for the top slots as far as I can see Bob, 5 weeks to go, just a case of who ends up in what place now I'm happy to play the game of picking longer odds no matter what happens, it happens every year :rotflmao:

The only place that seems sown up is Joe finishing up in 3rd spot {if he plays it careful from now on in}.

Joe seems to be a 2/7 chance, but between you and Don is a tough call, a grand won or lost between the two of you, surely the nerves are jangling by now ?

Glad to see Chelsea come good in the second half yesterday, I was a bit concerned to say the least with 0-0 at ht.

Edited by Canada Bob

I didnt see the game so couldnt comment but I was hapyp to see them carry your cash home, myself I was on nowt.

As for the top two places I think he who dares will win, we've both had safe home odds on shots go belly up this past two weeks, I'm confident!

As you say 1,000 quids alot of money to be playing for, but I'll not get nervous about it at all, as they say the best things in life are free.. :rotflmao: