FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Internet Settings?

CaleyMad

Every 2-3 hours i get this message (attached) from Internet Explorer 8. Every time it appears i cant seem to get rid of it, and i have tried numerous things such as refreshing the page and i have even had a computer 'geek' look over it and couldn't find a solution. I have resorted in restarting my connection everytime it happens and as my computer freezes regularly, it can take up to 5 mins.

Its not a normal wireless or wired connection like what most people have, its a USB Dongle. o2 pay and go mobile broadband, if that helps.

Its not just this site, but hoping you can help me.

PS. Firefox and Opera gives error messages too.

post-3910-1240533005_thumb.png

You've probably worn it out or bored it to death with the amount of nonsense you post on here!!! :rotflmao:

Three potential causes.....

1. The Mobile Broadband has a built in timeout feature, so what you're getting is normal.

2. You are suffering from one of the many reported issues with O2 Mobile Broadband (Google is your friend).

3. As you're telling us you have regular problems with your machine freezing then it's a hardware issue.