FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fixtures

MissICT

So we know:

• when the season starts
    What the season ticket prices are
    who we are playing the first round of the Alba Cup

So now all we need to know where and whne we will be playing our next 36 games.

anyone know when they will be released?

thanks

Rhia D B)

Edited by themann4thejob

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read somewhere the fixtures are announced 3rd thursday in june. That would make it the 18th. The club told fixtures the day before. It will be on SFL website then I would expect

Edited by Dewsburydude

I read somewhere the fixtures are announced 3rd thursday in june. That would make it the 18th. The club told fixtures the day before. It will be on SFL website then I would expect

My Birthday then :lol:

and its waaaaaaay to early. We only got releagted last week, simmer :lol:

Id also like to find out as soon as. Got plan my bands gigs around them basically, want to be at alot more gigs. Plus its the GF's birthday next monday....was hoping i could take her up for a getaway weekend. Might have to be the cup game with montrose.

So we know:

• when the season starts
    What the season ticket prices are
    who we are playing the first round of the Alba Cup

So now all we need to know where and whne we will be playing our next 36 games.

anyone know when they will be released?

thanks

Rhia D :D

Fecksake give them time the leagues have just finished

I got the notice in for renewing our fixture licence and the release date is the 17th June.

I dont know why people are in a rush for these fixtures. the first league game isnt played till August anyway

I got the notice in for renewing our fixture licence and the release date is the 17th June.

I dont know why people are in a rush for these fixtures. the first league game isnt played till August anyway

I for one need time to plan ahead for lots of reasons. Travelling from yorkshire, booking ahead for good deal on hotel rooms, I have to tell ex which dates she will have the kids, next Mrs Dude has to book time of work, like to know which games are on during honeymoon, to get as many games in as possible, I am taking one of the boys up for his 6th birthday need to arrange where we are staying for this, etc, etc Not a problem if you live local, but for those coming from further afield it takes a bit more planning than fall out of bed, go to pub, go to game.

All due respect dude, but the issues you have, and others in a similar situation are hardly the fault of ICT. Some posters were on the site the day we were relegated looking for answers to things like fixtures/strips/numbers/season tickets etc. Personally I found all these questions being asked so soon after relegation was laughable.

All in good time, then I can fall out of bed, go to the pub then off to the match.

Arranging travel plans is the main one I would imagine. Plus just general eagerness to see ICT playing, hopefully winning and back into the SPL as soon as possible.

You have to give the SFL some time to properly f*ck up all the fixtures first before they realease them. Thry are just making sure 1st game of the season and game on new years day ICT are home and away to QOS :lol:

At least when the fixture are released we should be able to plan our travel arrangements without the worry of Sutanta feckin up the weekend... :lol:

All due respect dude, but the issues you have, and others in a similar situation are hardly the fault of ICT. Some posters were on the site the day we were relegated looking for answers to things like fixtures/strips/numbers/season tickets etc. Personally I found all these questions being asked so soon after relegation was laughable.

All in good time, then I can fall out of bed, go to the pub then off to the match.

I certainly was not blaming ICT for anything to do with fixture release day. I was mearly pointing out to Caleymad that some fans need time to organize in advance and I would be happy with as much time as poss to sort stuff out. But I totally understand it takes time to sort things out and I am happy with middle of June for the fixtures.

• 2 weeks later...

DATES FOR YOUR DIARY!

The IRN-BRU SFL Championship Fixtures for Season 2009-2010 will be announced on Wednesday 17th June, 2009 at 10.00 a.m.

Im sure there are atleast 1 other posts long before this with the date for fixtures...

Edited by georgeios

I'm one of the "Palmerston 28' :lol::rotflmao: :rotflmao: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But that was a meaningless Tuesday night fixture and no supporters bus. Usually in div 1 we'd have 100-150 there. Very good welcome in the supporters' club.

BTW I go via Moffat as opposed to Biggar, or Glasgow as the bus goes.

I'm one of the "Palmerston 28' :018: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But that was a meaningless Tuesday night fixture and no supporters bus. Usually in div 1 we'd have 100-150 there. Very good welcome in the supporters' club.

Thanks Mantis - looking forward to my first trip there!

I'm one of the "Palmerston 28' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was feckin sober that night Mantis - 28 - did ya have double vision ??