FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Private Messaging

CaleyMad

I have been having problems with sending messages to members on this site. This error message came up twice and different times all stating i couldn't send a pm.

I would just like to say that the people i was messaging that i cant and msn is on my page if you need to get in contact and my pm aint working.

The attachment below is the printscreen of the error message.

(the time of this printscreen was 15:52

cto1.bmp

Edited by caleymad

Looks like you've triggered the flood control and/or your attempting to send a PM to more people than your account allows.

ok thanks, yes i was repling back as soon as i got the pm so maybe it triggered the flood control,

do you know when the flood control is disabled?

thanks for your help

Flood control restricts PMs to one every 5 minutes unless you are in the "sponsor" usergroup and are allowed to bypass this limit .... As a normal user you simply have to wait.

The reason it is set at 5 minutes is for protection against 'bots' just like we use re-captacha and registration questions for the same thing.