Team For Clach

Renegade

Well the games a week away and as this is a friendly you can experiment a bit. I'd go for -

Esson

Tokely Duff Munro

Cox Proctor McBain Djebi-Zadi

Odhiambo Rooney Foran

Subs - K Wilson, Imrie, Duncan, Barrowman, Gillespie, McGuire, Morrison

Tactics - Keep the ball on the deck and play it to the wings. Cox and Djebi-Zadi should stay within 10 feet of the line at all times. Three up front to score as many goals as possible to get the confidence up from puting the ball in the net. Put two or three players on at half-time and then a few more as the second half goes on. I'd be quite keen to see how well Lionel Djebi-Zadi does at right wing and try out David Proctor in central-midfield.

Esson

Tokely Duff Munro

Cox Proctor McBain Djebi-Zadi

Odhiambo Rooney Foran

Subs - K Wilson, Imrie, Duncan, Barrowman, Gillespie, McGuire, Morrison

Are you allow 12 players on the pitch?

No but he only has 11 so whats the problem? :rolleyes:

I dont think Rooney and Barrowman can play together upfront. They dont have the most pace in the world. I think Rooney and Foran would be better. Ok that doesnt exactly solve the pace problem but they are both far better in the air than barrowman and with two pacy wingers we would tear defences appart.

Rossco at centre back is asking for trouble in my mind... get him back to his favored position.

Foran at right midfield????? - left midfield.

A proper right winger/right midfielder is required - and not Proctor.

A few games for Barro' to see if he can score against shyte teams, if he cant-ditch him.