FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Steven Gerrard

Yngwie

Surprise surprise. A jury of Liverpudlians found their local hero Gerrard not guilty.

They agreed that he acted in self defence - obviously believers in the footballing philosophy about the best form of defence....

Surprise surprise. A jury of Liverpudlians found their local hero Gerrard not guilty.

They agreed that he acted in self defence - obviously believers in the footballing philosophy about the best form of defence....

Self defence my @rse. If it had been you or me the verdict would have been completely different - twisted barstewards.

what gets me the most about it is, CCTV pics showed him to be under no threat, his 5 mates all put there hands up 2 of them were less involved than that little ****, and all 5 get done, he says oh hang on a min, i did punch him, but did not lose control, this means to me that he punched him through choice and this in itself when he wasnt under threat tells me hes a little up start wan%er and worse than most on the streets......... the guy had 3 of Steveeee boys mates already set in on him pinned so where was gerrad under threat......... should be banned for the seasson and locked up!!! CU7T!!

This case sums up British justice, no ive got no axe to grind because of who this guy is, but it was obvious that Liverpool Football Clubs big money solicitors would wangle this one for their most valuable asset.

This in a country where life = 10 years if your lucky, I rest my case!! :33:

Yngwie Posted Yesterday, 05:45 PM

They agreed that he acted in self defence - obviously believers in the footballing philosophy about the best form of defence...

My thoughts precisely, can't understand how the rest of the scally gang couldn't use his lawyer too. I'm sure that if they had greased his palm enough the victim would had admitted in court that he was the guilty party. "I stuck my face on his fist your honour, he never moved."