FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Thanks Caley Thistle

Macleank

Just wanted to say hello to Caley Thistle fans and thank the team for treating my wife and I so well in May. We were visiting from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and popped by the stadium to try and buy some gear. (Why can't you find it anywhere in town?)

We missed the operating hours by a good hour or so, but the staff was good enough to let us in, open the shop (I bought a jersey, cap, scarf and some programs) and even let us view the locker room and playing field.

I'm a third-generation Canadian but the family originally came from Dingwall/Inverness. I was delighted to see Inverness had not only a competitive team, but a first-rate organization and passionate fanbase. We're now devotedly following Caley Thistle from seven time zones away.

Sorry to bore you - just wanted to share my experience.

Welcome to the forums Mcleank...hope you join in the lively debate we have on here.

Dont be a stranger now, although i'd be careful mentioning the town of Dingw*ll after last Saturdays result

Edited by BornCaley

Welcome to the forums Mcleank...hope you join in the lively debate we have on here.

Dont be a stranger now, although i'd be careful mentioning the town of Dingw*ll after last Saturdays result

Is is better or worse the rest of the family comes from Glasgow? :lol:

Is is better or worse the rest of the family comes from Glasgow? :blink:

I'd say anywhere is better than Dingw*ll :lol:

I too was amazed when visiting Inverness ,that I couldn't find any team souveners .

Also was amazed that all football teams shirts etc were not available.

Sure is different from over here when for example I can buy a Detroit Red Wings shirt in Ottawa with no trouble.