FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Partick -V- ICT : Matchday Thread

Scotty

Care to share with the rest of us ?

Its simple really, he did not play a captains role last week as far as I am concerned and this has been echoed in other games.

He was one of the few players on the park who should know what a derby is about and I saw nothing from him. He played well enough himself but there was no leadership, no cajoling, no taking the game by the scruff of the neck when we went behind. The cherry on top of the cake for me was that he swore at the fans as he came off the park at the end of the game and despite the fact that he may have been provoked by jibes coming from the stands that is just not professional. His manager appologised for the rotten performance, the captain on the other hands wants to tell those same fans to **** off. sorry, not captain material.

You think Tokely with his past record is captain material :tonguecheek: Dear oh dear .

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's been said before on these threads....

When Barrowman comes on it feels like we've gone down to ten men.

:tonguecheek:

Doesnt sound as if he as had a lot of service so you cant blame him

Sanchez is a far, far more creative player than Barrowman...

He doesn't hang around waiting for the ball to come to him.

You think Tokely with his past record is captain material :tonguecheek: Dear oh dear .

In a disciplinary sense, perhaps not, but I cant see Rosscoe not getting fired up if we went behind and I would say the same about Russell. The honest answer - and it has been said by many over the last couple of years - is that we have not had a natural leader since the days of Dods or Mann.

WTF !!! Online commentary just got replaced with "thank you for listening to online bbc events .... unfortunately there are no events right now" ... I cant really send them a nasty email as its UK only :tonguecheek: