Crowds and pricing

Heilandee

The dee for life link appeared to be broken is this what you are discussing? http://www.dee4life.com/storage/Dee4Life%2...%20Revenues.pdf

Which means the away team leases the away stand for a premium price and then dictates what price to set for its away fans.

So for example if you were a multi millionaire you could hire an away stand fill it with all of your fans by only charging ?5 for adults and ?1 for kids to lift the team and pick up extra points.

I would try and bring up that one if I was mega rich,

Thats the link 12th man,no sure why it's no working as it's the same one.I don't see it as giving rich owners leverage to buy out the lease then give the seats away for next to nowt,but an opppertunity for ALL clubs, when away, to market these games to their own supporters.If it works everybody wins as the home teams get more than they would normally expect and the away team get extra support and better atmosphere.

Thats a strange one I clicked on the first post and it said the link appeared to be broken last night and its ok now.