FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Boxing day travel

caleyfaninwales

Hello everyone,

Looking for a lift to the game against dundee on boxing day either by bus or car possibly 2 spaces required one for brother in law aswell. Coming from brechin/forfar area and am stuck for a lift short of jumping on dundee supporters coach, thought I would try this first. Been a caley fan since 2002 when i was based at RAF Lossiemouth now based in north wales but staying with the family over Christmas just outside brechin. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Hello everyone,

Looking for a lift to the game against dundee on boxing day either by bus or car possibly 2 spaces required one for brother in law aswell. Coming from brechin/forfar area and am stuck for a lift short of jumping on dundee supporters coach, thought I would try this first. Been a caley fan since 2002 when i was based at RAF Lossiemouth now based in north wales but staying with the family over Christmas just outside brechin. Any help appreciated. Thanks

have you tried caley jags website, i will be corrected if i am wrong, they travell from glasgow, i know of a dundee bus that will let you on and off in one piece

Hello everyone,

have you tried caley jags website, i will be corrected if i am wrong, they travell from glasgow, i know of a dundee bus that will let you on and off in one piece

That is if your not female and under the age of 16 ofcourse :rolleyes:

Edited by caleykid1994