FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

How much snow have you got ?

CaleyJulz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At my last Camp, we got 4foot snow drifts yearly!! It is in the middle of the North Yorkshire moores, so when it snows and gets a bit windy it was the only place for the drift to build up, i loved it!!

Here in Lossie we have about 5 mm of pure hardcore ice thats about it... and under that 7 inches of snow.... AKA about 1cm...

• 2 weeks later...

well, this morning we had nothing and a swear to you i saw a gritter, then at 9 this morning we had enough for Mrs Georgeios to smash the car in to a wall, no ones hurt other than the Pug, i have no front end... soft as ****.

well, this morning we had nothing and a swear to you i saw a gritter, then at 9 this morning we had enough for Mrs Georgeios to smash the car in to a wall, no ones hurt other than the Pug, i have no front end... soft as ****.

Thats a safety feature of Pugs. Protects those in the cockpit a bit more. Car manufacturers refer to it as the crumple zone.

Seriously though, glad to hear nobody hurt. A lot of people may not appreciate just how easy it is to lose control in this weather.

Even here in sunny Berkshire we have a good 7 or 8 inches of snow so far,

Is that my Inches??

Alex, I totally understand the crumple zone thing, its just not good for someone when they were doing less than 10 miles an hours and the panel beater says ooooo thats a write of. Im very very greatfull no one was hurt and to be honest, as on another thread i hated it anyway so it is all at the end of the day good.. in a weird way.

snow here is now about 2 ft... (4 inches.)

untitled.bmp

Edited by Georgeios