FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness Hogmanay Party Cancelled

Downinthedumps

No wonder, it is awful outside.

I have nearly been hit by a bus loosing control, I have seen one bump, cars left at the side of the road, cars breaking down on the hills near culloden. It took me an hour to get from culloden to drakies earlier (I went past big tesco to avoid hill at smithton). The only reason I am even driving is due to the fact I do home care. Otherwise I wouldn't even be considering it!

We can all have a party on here and get pished and fall out with all the other posters.......oh, wait a minute, we do that anyway.

Well, you certainly do that, but that's a great idea all the same!

What about an amnesty from banning/warning orders for just one night, allowing you to say what the feck you like about anyone on here?

We can all have a party on here and get pished and fall out with all the other posters.......oh, wait a minute, we do that anyway.

What about an amnesty from banning/warning orders for just one night, allowing you to say what the feck you like about anyone on here?

:( :015:

Balloch has gotten utterly dicked with the snow. My Dad had to abandon the car on the hill as we couldn't get up it. I can't get out the house so likely to head round to a pals in the village and that'll be my night.

Whoo. Pee.

Unfortunately we have users who couldn't be trusted to treat any such idea as just a bit of craic and banter and we'd be dealing with the fallout for months.

Unfortunately we have users who couldn't be trusted to treat any such idea as just a bit of craic and banter and we'd be dealing with the fallout for months.

Shame on you.... :(

It would have been more entertaining than what we've got on TV tonight.