FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Queens roll call

SeanSelkirk

Me + 3 maybe more

Dave's being a d!ck and not taking his car so looks like we'll be getting the train down...

... and yeh I know you're reading this Dave.... ya d!ck

Are you sure you'll make this one Harry. Would you not rather be in a pub watching the cup game?

A little birdie with a lot of knowledge tells us that a pub and a champions league match were the reasons for the non-appearance of the Chibber at Cappielow.

:lol: :023:

... and your point is?

a) are you actually trying to take a shot because I have a life outside of the internet and ICT???

B) or are you trying to put me down because I have a mrs??

c) or are you being a d!ck??

a) MDMA and quavers is not a life to be bragging about

B) You wish she was your Mrs but she's not as sure about you

c) No comment

He's probably trying to talk himself up as a die hard fan although he's only started re-attending matches over the last couple of years B)

Here here!! I just read that. Maybe this guy your talking about goes to some of the 19 home games per season that others think only exist on open all mics. B)

Looking at the Div 1 table this could be the last opportunity to visit one of my favourite venues for a while so, I will definitely be there along with Mrs G. :) :)

Well at least it aint her feckin birthday and dont ya feckin dare leave 15 minutes early.

:rolleyes: :) No chance of that this time mate.

What's the watering hole for Saturday??

The bar underneath the main stand is where we normally go Mike. You working down south?

Juggling a few for the week-end so I can take in the game, tricky stuff. Can't even book a hotel yet as too many balls in the air!!