FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What positions do we need to look at now?

davieB

So, now we're back....how many new additions d'you think we'll need to make?

Pretty much need cover all over the pitch I reckon, especially up front.

Might be worth seeing if Harkins and that wee ***** at Dundee fancy playing SPL football next season....can't think of anyone else they've got who'd be good enough. Oh, wait a sec, Brian kerr :clapping04: :bluesbros: :party02:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, now we're back....how many new additions d'you think we'll need to make?

Pretty much need cover all over the pitch I reckon, especially up front.

Might be worth seeing if Harkins and that wee ***** at Dundee fancy playing SPL football next season....can't think of anyone else they've got who'd be good enough. Oh, wait a sec, Brian kerr :D :D :D

We'll no doubt lose 3 or 4 players to "bigger " clubs. I'd be very surprised if we keep any one of the Rooney, Foran and Hayes triumvirate. :lol:

rooney and hayes still both have a year on thier contract but now we are back foran will sign up to stay with butcher. Why don't we look in the english second or even first division some excellent players down their looking to get in the limelight.

At the moment the emphasis surely must be on trying to keep as many of the players we currently have running out of contract, consistency is a must in the SPL and we all saw what happened at the start of this season when we had to bring in so many players and knit them together.

If we could keep the nucleus of the team together that would go a long way towards trying to stay in the SPL.

I don't think we'll lose Foran as if he was going to leave he would have done so when we went down and his foresight having not moved must have been going back up with us.

Mihadjuks back as cover (mebbe first team player if Roscoe decides to stay, but from his reaction today and the way he has been talking I think he could be away).

Where is this? I found an interview in the Daily Record but couldn't see anything like that.

Sub Goalie

Left Back

Big Commanding Centre-Back

Playmaking Midfielder

Right Winger

Decent Dargo-esque striker (maybe 2)

Leader

No need, Foran is a born one.

Gregory Tade from raith would be a good buy i think. Maybe Andy Halliday from livingston might be good as cover as well.

I havn't seen Tade play much before but I was thinking the same thing, that's if he can perform like he did against us consistently.

Definately a left-back anyway, Golabek has done fantastic but not sure how much longer he can last. A centre-back, an Ian Black esque terrior in at centre-mid, and definately another proven goalscorer along with an out and out right winger to keep Johnny on his toes (if he stays).

I would love to have seen us raid County of the obvious suspects but that is unlikely with the vast majority already signed up :lol:

Sub Goalie

Left Back

Big Commanding Centre-Back

Playmaking Midfielder

Right Winger

Decent Dargo-esque striker (maybe 2)

Leader

No need, Foran is a born one.

You can never have too many leaders. :lol: But I do agree, Foran is the best player of captain material at ICT just now, and should IMO be captain all the time.

I would like to take Gardyne from County to play in the odi/sanchez sort of position, well only if odi doesnt play like he did today for most of next season.

Scott Boyd might be a good option for a replacement defender

we do need a left back because Golly is getting on a bit, but he is playing well at the moment.

maybe a back up keeper because allison is really experienced, maybe loan him out next season?

Zibi anyone? :lol: