FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pitch Invasion Repercussions

Kyisback

I kept off the pitch during the match, but ventured onto it at full time; through a gate being held open by the steward wearing a Caley scarf...

Birdog has made a very good point.

Did the club (Ayr) authorise the opening of the gates, which allowed fans to come on to the pitch?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a load of pish.

yes the invasions after the goals were wrong but how often have we seen it at caley stadium.celtic fans did the same in the scottish cup when miller robbed us at the end.anyway , even if the club cop a wee fine i'm sure it'll be the sweetest fine they've ever had.

nothing wrong with storming the pitch after the game on sat though and thats exactly what i'll be doing :lol:

Your opening line sums up your whole post.

what a load of pish.

yes the invasions after the goals were wrong but how often have we seen it at caley stadium.celtic fans did the same in the scottish cup when miller robbed us at the end.anyway , even if the club cop a wee fine i'm sure it'll be the sweetest fine they've ever had.

nothing wrong with storming the pitch after the game on sat though and thats exactly what i'll be doing :lol:

Thats the spirit, as long as its not your money eh? If you are on the pitch, you may get a caution from the Police, and you may be required to declare that on any job or further education application. The club may get a fine, but if they do, you can guarantee you will get one too.

Personally I don't give two hee haws if people do go onto the pitch early, but you can bet your bottom dollar (you may need it if you do a premature pitch rush) that the stewards and Police are well aware of the possibility of people coming on early, and they will be very draconian with people who do.

"But Celtic did it..." aye, off to Parkhead then.

what a load of pish.

nothing wrong with storming the pitch after the game on sat though and thats exactly what i'll be doing :D

very well thought out post there fella. care to expand on that or just wanna have a go :lol:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

This is lol'able! :lol:

I've heard any fan running on to the playing area before the final whistle is blown will be swept up by Jetpack Jocky and dumped in to the Beauly Firth. Jocky the cat has arranged a baying mob of county fans on boats to throw empty bottles of 7-up at the aforementioned fans. (They're bitter about having only put one past Ayr.)

More likely is anyone trying to climb the wall will be pushed back over - Berlin style.

Im sure they'll will find it hard to keep over a thousand fans of the pitch.

After the game has ended a.k.a the final whistle has sounded, yes you're right, and I don't think they'd even try.

But before the game has ended, they will absolutely stop you, and probably make an example out of anyone disrupting a game in play. All im saying is, its hard enough getting a job as it is, without a caution to your name as well. If that's what happens to some, then I wonder if it will be worth it?

It will be a party and a great day out regardless.

So from that statement were not allowed on the pitch atall even after the game. I think thats pretty weak. St Mirren won the championship at caley park. All the caley and st mirren fans were on the field then. Once one we scamp jumps 10 will the a 100 then im sure as sh*t on that pitch!

After the game has ended a.k.a the final whistle has sounded, yes you're right, and I don't think they'd even try.

But before the game has ended, they will absolutely stop you, and probably make an example out of anyone disrupting a game in play. All im saying is, its hard enough getting a job as it is, without a caution to your name as well. If that's what happens to some, then I wonder if it will be worth it?

From being a police man the police will not hand out warnings they will charge and submit a report to the procurator fiscal as per ACPOS guidelines. The police no longer have the power to issue formal warnings. So anybody caught on the pitch before final whistle will be charged and reported to the procurator fiscal and it will be them who will decide what happens

From being a police man the police will not hand out warnings they will charge and submit a report to the procurator fiscal as per ACPOS guidelines. The police no longer have the power to issue formal warnings. So anybody caught on the pitch before final whistle will be charged and reported to the procurator fiscal and it will be them who will decide what happens

The Ayr police didn't .

what a load of pish.

nothing wrong with storming the pitch after the game on sat though and thats exactly what i'll be doing :)

Thats the spirit, as long as its not your money eh? If you are on the pitch, you may get a caution from the Police, and you may be required to declare that on any job or further education application. The club may get a fine, but if they do, you can guarantee you will get one too.

Personally I don't give two hee haws if people do go onto the pitch early, but you can bet your bottom dollar (you may need it if you do a premature pitch rush) that the stewards and Police are well aware of the possibility of people coming on early, and they will be very draconian with people who do.

"But Celtic did it..." aye, off to Parkhead then.

just to clarify for you , i wont be going on the pitch during the game or was i in ayr, but after the game on trophy presentation day is par for the course. cant see how thats gonna land me any sort of caution or fine but we'll see wont we.

:)

what a load of pish.

nothing wrong with storming the pitch after the game on sat though and thats exactly what i'll be doing :)

very well thought out post there fella. care to expand on that or just wanna have a go :)

I thought my comment was self explanatory but if I must. You admit the "after goal" invasions were wrong but then go on to try and justify them by the fact that Celtic fans did it. Since when have Celtic fans set the standard of behaviour to achieve? You also seem to think it is okay for the club to receive a fine for bad crowd behaviour. The club can't afford to be paying fines because "fans" can't control themselves for 90 minutes. Add these points to the fact that you must have spent ages making sure your post was grammatically correct and you end up with my comment. :lol:

I have never known us to have so many boring old farts in our fanbase. Some of you need to get a life ffs. We now all know what happened at Ayr, it was fun for those that did it. Are we all critical of this. It would seem that some are, especially those that were not at the game.

The message is clear from the club, stay off the pitch during this, or any other game, thenm the party begins again.

I have never known us to have so many boring old farts in our fanbase. Some of you need to get a life ffs. We now all know what happened at Ayr, it was fun for those that did it. Are we all critical of this. It would seem that some are, especially those that were not at the game.

The message is clear from the club, stay off the pitch during this, or any other game, thenm the party begins again.

this

"btw sorry if you being grammatically challenged makes you feel so insecure but you could always go back to school :shooting02: "

:lol: ??? Pot, kettle and black spring to mind. The rest? Can't be bothered

Get a life as in in not post on a forum? What do you mean? Its as valid a topic as the next. Perhaps you can give us some guidelines on what is deemed exciting enough to talk about.

Oh dear, I give in. If the cap fits wear it. You had to be there to see it and understand it. Knocking those that did is doing nobody any good. If that meand get a life then big deal. It's threads like this that make me wonder why I bother.

We all know the rules, break them and take the punishment, but can we all stop going on about the moral high grounds. Some folk enjoyed themselves, wow.

Seems this thread has just about run its course and is now descending into the realms of personal argument instead of discussion of the topic in hand......if it continues along that track then it will be closed.