FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged: Pics/Vids from Saturday

Div1309

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it takes forever to get those red crosses looking juuuuust right.

Also his pictures are a lot better than yours so chances are they will take longer to upload.

Edited by RiG

been looking forward to seeing them all from sat,does not take me long to upload loads of photos

Yeah, but slight difference between throwing up a few pics snapped on your mobile phone which are full of orbs dust specks and putting together a proper gallery of images.

You can look forward to something without the jibes....you're fortunate we have someone willing to put in the time to bring us these galleries, so little more gratitude wouldn't go amiss.

Took long enough but here it is, not in HD but t has the walk out, the final whistle, the full speech from tb, player intros & some of the lap around the pitch!

Enjoy!!

Video From Gameday.

Edited by GMD11UK

Took long enough but here it is, not in HD but t has the walk out, the final whistle, the full speech from tb, player intros & some of the lap around the pitch! Enjoy!! Video From Gameday.

Oh, that was half-an-hour well-spent! Well Done! The ending made me laff mocking.gif

I've enjoyed all the photos people have been sharing too. What an excellent day...

(EWS, you got me! Your weekend didn't look too shabby either 0074.gif Love pic 53.)

To all the Face bookers, I don't have one. Is there anyway you can make your photo galleries for Saturday accessible to non Face Bookers like EWS has?

I did try to put them in the gallery in here without success. Will try and put mine in flickr later on for you.

BTW RiG I think you've been whooshed :D

I had a feeling someone would think I was being serious but I didn't think it would be another Mod :clapping04:

We really need sarcasm tags on this site to help folk out :D

Indeed :023:

Now big hugs everyone and rejoice in the photos from Saturday on the CaleyJags site which are now up in case you haven't seen them :ohmy:

xxx

Edited by RiG