Join my "Say Not To A 10 Team SPL" group

SMEE

I have started a group on Facebook called "Say No To A 10 Team SPL". Feel free to join. I thought it would be a good starting point to get ALL fans in one place, to throw ideas about and decide on a plan of action. We, the fans, are the most important factor in the game. Lets tell the teams what WE want...instead of sitting back and let them call the shots and in turn...kill the game in Scotland

I have started a group on Facebook called "Say No To A 10 Team SPL". Feel free to join. I thought it would be a good starting point to get ALL fans in one place, to throw ideas about and decide on a plan of action. We, the fans, are the most important factor in the game. Lets tell the teams what WE want...instead of sitting back and let them call the shots and in turn...kill the game in Scotland

I'm sure I joined one a week or so ago called 'Say no to a 10 team SPL' Is that the same one?

Edited by Alex MacLeod

I'm sure I joined one a week or so ago called 'Say no to a 10 team SPL' Is that the same one?

You mean this one currently 2179 votes, which is pretty sad considering this affects all SPL and SFL fans across Scotland, where as over 5000 people voted in favor of doing away with the pub curfew in Inverness.

The more people involved the better.

Just Say no to a sports tv package.