FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dons end - ticket sales are slow

RossP

Aberdeen have sold less than 700 of their ticket allocation for Monday night's SPL match at Caley Thistle.

While moving Aberdeen's home fixture with Hibs for television produced an attendance of 11,179, a smaller crowd than normal is expected at Caledonian Stadium next week.

Transport issues will be one reason, with the last train back to Aberdeen from Inverness leaving eight minutes before the game is due to finish.

Dons spokesman Dave Macdermid is optimistic the win against Hibs on Monday will prompt more supporters to travel for their side's next game. He said: "Ticket sales for the Hibs game were slow in the days leading up to the match. But our figures show we had double the usual amount of people turning up and paying at the gate to get into the game.

"We are hopeful there will be a similar surge in interest after the result on Monday night."

Certainly not a road I'd want to be driving home in the dark in after a crushing defeat!  :004:

Certainly not a road I want to be driving along full stop!

A guy died today in a crash on a good bit of the road near Huntly  :007:

Guest eriboll

I hope they get a crushing defeat as well. I'll be there doing my best to support ICT and I have over 100 miles to get home ( north ) so I want a happy journey. PLEASE  :021:

Guest palmerq

hello, i will be in inverness on monday and i think i will go to this game, but can you pay at the gate or do you need a ticket before? Last time i was at this ground i think i needed a ticket(i ahd one anyway).

if anyone out there like me cant make the game but is able to see it via santanta i would be quite happy to pay for a copy as im down in engerland for a meeting and the place we r staying doesnt even have sky sports cant believe it any offers i will check on weds when i get back and hopefully be in touch  mon the  ict 

1000 Dons fans coming through on a monday night when its on tv is good show, there will be a few from this part of the country as well, so we could have 4500-4600 of a crowd.

Well it all depends if the locals turn out instead of watching Corrie/Easties.

Certainly not a road I'd want to be driving home in the dark in after a crushing defeat!  :004:

Hey what's all this critcism of A96. I've got feelings you know.  :018:  :004:

But seriously, I was impressed with the number of Aberdeen fans there were at the game tonight. Must have been close on 2,000. Although I wonder just how many of them were from sneck?  :024:

Hey what's all this critcism of A96. I've got feelings you know.  :018:  :004:

But seriously, I was impressed with the number of Aberdeen fans there were at the game tonight. Must have been close on 2,000. Although I wonder just how many of them were from sneck?  :024:

I don't count, I came up from Glasgow. :022:

Guest eriboll

Home from match and good reports on radio especially 5 live - our fame is spreading further and further.

Thought we played great and unlucky to lose late goal - we did notice the standside linesman knew all the oppositions first names - more than I did.

But never mind - ONWARD and UPWARD.