FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

usain bolt?

lukemackay

Interesting, Maybe he'd like to sign a one year deal at an SPL team first?:tongueincheek: he can certainly transfer his speed to football, he's trained most of his athletic carrer, for one off sprinting events, i.e. a 100 metre. Training yourself to do sprints, jog, run, lunge, change direction quickly would require some time to get to EPL standard. He'd also need the skill factor, and as a professional sprinter, he probably hasn't had the time to do football skills training. Maybe at a lower level, but I really don't know for EPL. In saying that, I wouldnt want to be a defender when he's running at you with the ball!

What utter tosh he speaks! Being fast is but one asset out of many that make a footballer, and even then it isn't everything. Awareness, vision, passing, teamwork, tackling, shooting, heading....etc etc.

He must have said it in jest, else he's a muppet.

What utter tosh he speaks! Being fast is but one asset out of many that make a footballer, and even then it isn't everything. Awareness, vision, passing, teamwork, tackling, shooting, heading....etc etc.

There are many sportsmen out there who were very good at football but chose another sport. Andy Murray had the chance to sign for Rangers. I dont know how good Bolt is but I know he has played in quite a few charity matches so maybe he could eventually play in EPL.

And he could possibly start at Annan or Dunfermline Athletic, where he could earn a move on to Rapid Vienna with his fast growing reputation............... :rasta::shrug:

Edited by tm4tj
mind your own business

There are many sportsmen out there who were very good at football but chose another sport. Andy Murray had the chance to sign for Rangers. I dont know how good Bolt is but I know he has played in quite a few charity matches so maybe he could eventually play in EPL.

Ive heard hes been pretty decent in those charity matches too.