FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team fer Killie

And with that in mind, along with our team generally being a bit of a shambles at the moment, Killie's odds of 2/1 seem rather generous. :ponder:

Seems a bit strange that we are favourites for this one. Hopefully the bookies are better judges than I am.

Ok to ammend my team folowing news of Tansey being out.

= Esson =

- Piermayr - Tokely - Hogg - G,Shinnie -

- Ross - Morrison - Foran -

- Doran - Sutherland - A. Shinnie -

Subs: Tuffey; Golabert, Tade, McKay, Space for fans wanting a better view...

It's time for all fans to get behind the club regardless of what we feel about signings, selections, tactics and those who were allowed to leave our club. Let's try and create an atmosphere this afternoon that can lift the players. This is when a football club most needs it fans not in the good times (of which we have had more than our fair share as ICT fans).Out of adversity can come strength and all that. C MON THE JAGS!

• Agree 1

It's time for all fans to get behind the club regardless of what we feel about signings, selections, tactics and those who were allowed to leave our club. Let's try and create an atmosphere this afternoon that can lift the players. This is when a football club most needs it fans not in the good times (of which we have had more than our fair share as ICT fans).Out of adversity can come strength and all that. C MON THE JAGS!

Ditto

Unfortunatly I have a bad feeling that if things don't go our way from the get go and we make a few mistakes that a good number of folk will do the opposite.