FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Super TOKELY Goes Brawlistic, sponser and ace ferocious.

EWS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also to put certain people straight there wasnt even an arguement and rossco was not led out of the pub, he left voluntarily (which was the sensible thing for sum1 in the public eye to do) but he was understandably irrate. sandy grant is being charged with assault on rossco.  sandy grant showed no form of being a 'proffessional businessman'. 

it seems by reading this forum not even his 'fans' are fully behind him but they prefer the tabloid stories. Shame.

[edit: ggz, I had to remove your comments about the 'legitimacy' of SG as a businessman, and the comments about Rossco's ex-wife, not because I dont support Rossco, but because we have to protect the website and those comments could possibly be classed as slanderous : Scotty]

According to the Courier .....

"No disciplinary action is being taken against full back Ross Tokely after he became involved in a row with financial adviser Sandy Grant in Inverness’ Heathmount Hotel. Caley Thistle director of football Graeme Bennett, who witnessed the altercation, played down the incident yesterday and said no blame was being attached to the player."

Its in the last paragraph of the article about Richie Hart : CLICK HERE

he did nothing wrong. but the forum dont seem to think so though

Welcome to the forum ggz ...... I had a trawl through this thread and with the exception of maybe one comment, fail to see where Rossco is being blamed for it ? The users of this site have always had a pretty high opinion of Rossco and have rubbished previous stories surrounding his personal life as well as going on the offensive on sites like P&B when the usual St Mirren crowd try to call him allsorts ....

To save you reading through all the comments again, here is a selection of them. I think they are more pro-

Rossco than anti ......

...it isn't going to help the opinion of him.  Shame really.

...I'm really not interested in these stories, they are pure speculation usually very one sided

...if you read the quotes and ignore the journalists attempts to sensationalise the whole thing you can see it looks to be no more than a heated argument

...Hopefully forum users will recognise this as nothing more than 'gutter press' and not give the journalist responsible the reaction he is obviously looking for

...Typical gutter press garbage

...I see just about everybody whose commented afterwards thinks its an awful story

...There was obviously an incident but only those present can comment on what happened or who was to blame

...Don't believe anything the sun prints- worst newspaper has to be said.Maybe the journalist is a Buddie

...What really gets on my tit in all this is that some prat, who witnessed what went on, felt the need to contact the Sun. And, secondly, that the Sun would print a story, and gloss it up the way they did, based solely on heresay

...I now do not believe this story as Sandy Grant and Rosscoe were related. Sandy is the uncle of Rosscoe's ex wife

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Jest got back and caught up on this, couldn't give a monkeys keech with this nonsense, player of the year in all categories not so long ago and our longest serving player, off the bile this season but who gives a feck, still a stalwart and heading towards legend.

I've told you all before and I'll tell you all again that is there is life under a snake's belly and you can't get any lower than that! Unless that is you are a sports Journo??

Jest got back and caught up on this, couldn't give a monkeys keech with this nonsense, player of the year in all categories not so long ago and our longest serving player, off the bile this season but who gives a feck, still a stalwart and heading towards legend.

I've told you all before and I'll tell you all again that is there is life under a snake's belly and you can't get any lower than that! Unless that is you are a sports Journo??

I'm getting worried Sandy, we have agreed on a few things lately and you have summed this up pretty well  :004:

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

I was in the Heathmount  that night and SG was the man close to knocking out RT not the other way round. This gets me thinking do you lot all pretend to be at a Caley thistle game when you report on how fanastic/***** somebody was. 

Guest 1MORESEASONBLACK

Must have been a slow news day and if you read the quotes and ignore the journalists attempts to sensationalise the whole thing you can see it looks to be no more than a heated argument.

Discussion of players and their personal lives has always been discouraged on here, but since this (non) story has made the national press then I am happy to leave it open for discussion (for now).  However, should discussion stray from the facts and degenerate into people simply using it to have a go at one or other party then I will not hesitate to close and/or remove the thread.

Hopefully forum users will (as they often do) recognise this as nothing more than 'gutter press' and not give the journalist responsible the reaction he is obviously looking for.

Are you a communist or Mr Putin in disguise?

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Tarts today and time to put this pish behind us, football is why we're here, no more no less so lets leave the gossip to fishwives and Fannies who write the sports pages.

If you want to see the high esteem our football managers hold sports journalists in then go to YouTube and the Walter Smith/ Chick Young interview, they are all parasites feeding off the big fish and getting paid at the same time, don't forget that when you are freezing yer erse off today watching the game they are behind glass in a heated box eating their free pies and free cups of tea, erseholes of the highest ordour.

And just to put a shine on this sheit, this story would have been sold to the Sun by a LOCAL Journalist as there's no way The Sun has a sports reporter based here in Inverness.

Sandy.... as one of the local media "behind glass in a heated box", could I just perhaps point out that you forgot about the O'Brien's sandwiches? Delicious! ICT look after us very well and I think we reciprocate.

Can I also point out that this "story" appeared in the news and not the sports pages of Tuesday's Sun? Sports journalists on newspapers not uncommonly get thoroughly fed up with their news colleagues pressurising them to connive at raking muck within football clubs.

I certainly don't want to comment on the Sun's story, apart from remarking that it is fundamentally and dramatically inaccurate in a number of respects. But what I can say is that the minute the Sun appeared on Tuesday, the spontaneous and virtually unanimous reaction of the LOCAL media was not to touch this with a barge pole.

(The local media, by the way, Sandy, are the privileged eight or so sandwich munchers with our personally allocated seats "behind glass in a heated box" who gererally have an excellent and mutually beneficial relationship with Caley Thistle and who have reported on/ photographed the club and attended twice weekly press conferences for years.)

My final comment on this sorry issue is thoroughly to agree with the first ten words of Sandy's last post. This thread now seems to be the only thing that's keeping this unfortunate pot boiling.

Drop it for God's sake!

Guest Sandy Cromarty

O'Briens sandwiches????? Aye rub wer noses in it Charles,  aye you're making me jealous, free entry, free parking, free food and getting paid, can't be bad, hope the revenue is not reading this about your 'perks' though.

But you are 100% right, time to drop it.

Exclusive..the real story!

Following a heated discussion between SG and RT, RT claimed that IHE's tattoo was real and had pictures to prove it, SG rejected these claims, but upon seing the photos on RT's mobile lost the rag shouting " thats not fair I wish i had an erse like that" RT replied " you are", and thats when it kicked off. Honestly, thats how it happened. :023:

Sandy,

I find your last post in reply to Charles Bannerman to be spiteful, petulant and from this observer's view perhaps fuelled by a little jealousy.

Rewards come with hard work and competence, stick in, work on your diplomacy and you may find that there are some gold rings to be had.

I had the chance to find out more about the "incident" from an acquaintance of one of those purported to be involved, but do you know what, I couldn't be bothered.

The thing is in these situations I keep thinking, what if it was me?

Exclusive..the real story!

Following a heated discussion between SG and RT, RT claimed that IHE's tattoo was real and had pictures to prove it, SG rejected these claims, but upon seing the photos on RT's mobile lost the rag shouting " thats not fair I wish i had an erse like that" RT replied " you are", and thats when it kicked off. Honestly, thats how it happened. :023:

Unhappily I can confirm that IHE's tattoo is real after the worst case of indecent exposure I have ever witnessed, which took place at the Innes bar on Friday night.... I tried to take a pic but my camera went up in a puff of smoke....  :010: :010:

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Now, now Miss Bannerman, I did say I was jealous, but spiteful and petulant, never! Charles knows me of old and he knows well I like a bit of baiting with a dash of controversy, so if he is foolish enough to respond then my dear all's fair in love and war.