FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

teach me about footy!!!

f*ballers wife

The "real board" already receives mainly girlie opinions....

Regarding lessons....

One thing you have to watch out for is someone coming at you with a robust tackle.... especially from behind.... It helps if you know how to ride it.....  :003: :004: :014:

Tell you what FW...Sweetie... I'll take to you to see Caley vs Mothersmell tomorrow...

If you can call for me about 1.30pm... drive us to the Innes.... I'll buy you a soda & lime while I'll have a pint or three....

Then you can drive us along to the stadium about 2.45pm... I'll point out which team you have to cheer for.... the only other thing you would have to do is to get the luke warm pies & bovril at half-time, and then at about 4.50pm, take us back to the Innes for a celabratory pint

Can't see how you could turn down an offer like this...... :003: :003:

A game played by two teams of 11 players each on a rectangular, 100-yard-long field with goal lines and goal posts at either end, the object being to gain possession of the ball and advance it in running or passing plays across the opponent's goal line or kick it through the air between the opponent's goal posts..........

Other than that just pick the team you are going to be support with for the rest of eternity,find a group of like minded folk to attend games with , drink copious amounts of alchol before and after games (used to be during as well but they changed that rule!!) discuss all events afterwards in minute detail dissecting every kick,foul,goal etc at length,NEVER admit your wrong about any opinion you may have given about a game,NEVER say anything nice about the chap wearing the black uniform,apart from that have a good day out  :003:

FW whatever else you do or don't do, don't be fickle(theres alot of that goes on in footy)......the rest will take care of its self.....so ICT come **** or high water, good or bad.

As for the footy well that will take care of its self....go watch and give an honest non bios opinion on the forum afterwards, makes for good discussion.

Macca

Tell you what FW...Sweetie... I'll take to you to see Caley vs Mothersmell tomorrow...

oh my!!!

jb, you REALLLLY know how to treat a girl!!!

thanks guys, but i know the BASIC on a field chasing a bll bit..... come on, i'm may LOOK like a gorg dumb blon....brunette.... but i'm no THAT bad!

the cali game, is it on the telly today......

oh my!!!  a thrashing on route!  can feel it coming in my water!  :015: :023: