FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gambler Jock's Scotch Cup 5th Round Draw.

Guest Mahonio

I two am disappointed with the draw. i would liked to have avoided both sides of the old firm even though if i had choose i would take the blue half as i believe they are their for the taking. I like many other supporters wants a trip to hampden and this again is another obstacle. But it is a home tie and it gives the boys a great incentive to win the reply and hopefully we will do that. Celtic are in good form but i didnt think their much between the two in the league game until O Reily gave them a helping hand so lets get on and get through and lets go and give the tims another tough game. We lost 2-1 last year hopefully with a couple of additions to the squad we can do it and if we can then the dream of hampden is really on

The only way that any team will win the SC is to win against any and all teams in their path. If we have the desire and motivation to win this cup then we have to beat anyone. So lets get up and at em. I predict us beating Dunfermline then getting a draw v Celtic at TCS. Going down to Glasgow and winning the replay on

FEB 8th 2012

Full draw:

Hibernian v Dundee/Kilmarnock

Motherwell v Morton

St Mirren/Hamilton v Ross County

Inverness/Dunfermline v Celtic

Ayr v Falkirk

Rangers v Dundee Utd

Hearts v St Johnstone

Aberdeen v Queen of the South

• Agree 2

As usual people dismiss the opposition. Dunfermline need the cash, need the win. We will need to outdo them by wanting the game more.

IF we do succeed, we would meet Celtic on consecutive Saturdays. A draw and we would play the old firm four times in a month.

We have to beat Dunfermline first. At some stage Chris Smith for Dunfermline will play a blinder - it better not be next week.

This might be just the incentive Dunfermline need to get their season back on track. But that works both ways and playing in front of the cameras is a good opportunity for some of our temporary staff to showcase their talents. I predict a better match than on Saturday (sticking my neck out there!) and for ICT to win by a single goal.

As usual people dismiss the opposition. Dunfermline need the cash, need the win. We will need to outdo them by wanting the game more.

IF we do succeed, we would meet Celtic on consecutive Saturdays. A draw and we would play the old firm four times in a month.

We have to beat Dunfermline first. At some stage Chris Smith for Dunfermline will play a blinder - it better not be next week.

I dont think anyone is dismissing the opposition here. I believe we will beat them but thats only my belief. As for Dunfermline needing the cash and the win...........I see that going both ways. We also need the cash and the win. We all know what we have to do first but that shouldn't stop us from dreaming of a possible repeat of 2000

Guest Mahonio

:ohmy: I am the only one here who is actually happy with this draw?

As Alex rightly said, to win trophies you have to beat the best to get your hands on it.

BRING ON CELTIC :ictscarf:!!

Only focusing on the pars for now, nice little tv earner and will try and get to the game if down in the area, after all ICT will get half of the gate money, If not, tv for me, we still need to beat them before making Celtic come and play a team that we have beaten half the time in the cup.

There was a time in Caley history when all the supporters and fans of the club would be delighted at getting any chance to give the O. F. a red face. Here is another chance! lets will the team past Dunfemline, drop the pessimistic outlook and go for it. Celtic are not all that clever a side, they have the odd good player but we have good players too. The biggest difference between the sides is the support and encouragement behind them. Please all you lucky people that will get to the game if we get through, try and drown out the Celtic support, give our team the vocal support that is missing on most occasions, it will make a difference.

Good luck against Dunfemline I. C. T. go for it and then put the Celts in their place.

• Agree 2

I wouldnt say that fans are being pessimistic its just disrespectful to assume the Pars game is won before ko, I believe we can win but we still have to win,Just the same as it would be arrogant of Celtic with all their money and size of support to expect to win the cup.

Tuffey is a brilliant shop stopper, but thinks he is Pele with the ball at his feet. He should stick to his strengths as its not his first questionable kick out. Esson for me is better overall because he is more reliable with the ball at his feet, but if Johnny understands in his own head that he aint Pele we would have two keepers of equal measure I think