FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

richie foran

yes Richie-nice one for starting up this thread just because Proctor has been getting more praise than yersel

by the name i instantly thought ''owain tudur jones has joined cto''

im in the same boat as him though richies played more of a box to box midfeild role the last couple games and imo has been superb ran himself ragged to the point were he couldnt finish the killie game and yesterday he went down with cramp

He's certainly improved from the 1st half of the season where he was very poor both performance wise and in the captaincy. Looks like he's got his mojo back, hopefully it stays that way as even if he became the worst player in the SPL TB wouldn't drop him anyway.

I dont think he's been seen to criticise a fellow team mate since his howler(s) against Dundee United at the start of the month :rolleyes:

I thought he was deserving of a goal against Aberdeen. He commanded the midfield well and assisted the back line when the pressure was on us late on.

More of the same Wednesday please, Richie

He's cooled his engines a bit in terms of temperement and to me that has mad a major difference. Thought him and OTJ were solid together in midfield yesterday and imo that pairing should remain for the rest of the season.

• Agree 1

I dont think he's been seen to criticise a fellow team mate since his howler(s) against Dundee United at the start of the month :rolleyes:

I thought he was deserving of a goal against Aberdeen. He commanded the midfield well and assisted the back line when the pressure was on us late on.

More of the same Wednesday please, Richie

You have missed quite a few times then, when Richie has shouted/screamed at his team-mates (usually most games) and, eventually, has gone on to make mistakes himself. On Saturday he was shouting at Jonny Tuffey, Rosscoe! and others. Thats criticism, not captaincy. One day our supposed "Captain Courageous" will give credit where credit due, not point the finger into the face or put his hands on a team-mate - eg at Dunfermline in the cup replay (not for a moment do we believe the story re "getting Hayes going"). It's a Team Leader's job to give encouragement where due and/or lead the team when there's a problem - Richie has to tread the fine line as Captain and keep his Irish temper in check. Interpersonal skills and all that.....

• Agree 2