FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotland v usa

ICTPaisley

I admire your positivity Luke, I'm sure the team will eventually get that beaten out you and wear you down like the rest of us!

I'm kidding (only slightly tho), I'm a Supporters Club member and love supporting Scotland.

Berra a definite starter? Really? I think he's awful in dark blue. They may not be the best at domestic level but the only partnership that seems to work in the centre of defence for Scotland since Weir's retirement is Caldwell and McManus IMO.

As for Levein, I want him to succeed but continually have to wonder what planet he is on!

Chris Burke provided the most assists in the championship last season, Ross McCormack was that league's 3rd top scorer yet neither get picked. And when we have so many injuries, call offs and players who refuse to play for the manager too.

How many squads now has he only picked 3 strikers for?

And don't get me started on that 4-6-0 formation. That's a f**kin padlock combination not a football formation.

And as has already been stated we were very lucky to get a win against Leichtenstein. At home.

Other wins include Leichtenstein again, Ireland, The Faroe Islands and Cyprus. I'm just not convinced by CL. Not saying there has not been improvement, I do believe despite all this we are heading in a better direction.

We have a chance with the group we are in, I really, really hope we can do something this time.

And while I remain to be convinced I'll still be there singing my heart out and cheering Scotland on. As ever.

(I must be f**kin stupid I really must!)

I think Berra should be given a bit more of a chance. I think he's technically better than McManus personally and is coming to his peak so that's my reasoning why I see Berra as a starter. We will see in the next couple years.

Berra's had plenty of chances IMO. He's never been particularly good in dark blue. Strange how it's not always the best players that do the best for Scotland. Compare McFadden's record for Scotland (when he was playing) to his league scoring record.

Berra's had plenty of chances IMO. He's never been particularly good in dark blue. Strange how it's not always the best players that do the best for Scotland. Compare McFadden's record for Scotland (when he was playing) to his league scoring record.

It's oright though in a few years well have grant Hanley and danny Wilson.

And Islam feruz banging them.

Edited by lukemackay