FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fans Match Training Session?

Joonya

I put an open invite on the Memorial Trophy thread, for forum members to join some of us involved in the fans match for a kick-about/training session on Sunday.

Although only 6 people showed up, we had a good 2-hour knock about. So I'm putting another open invite here (as i know some people dont read 'pinned' topics.)

I'm off on Wednesday and Thursday this week, and would like to get a few together for another kick about. With Welfare Football taking priority for the pitches at the Bught from around 6/7pm onwards, would anyone be interested in a kick about during the day - say from 1pm till 3pm on either/both days?

If there's enough interest then I'll confirm day and time on this thread tomorrow night. If not, then so be it. Just be a laugh and a bite of extra training for the people involved in a fortnight.

Midget

Joe

CCallum

CDawson

GringoJnr (hey, thats me :D )

Are we saying 1pm at Bught Park then?

Obvioulsy, if anyone else wants to join us or if you know any pals that fancy a wee kick about, bring them along

I'm working now until said event, but if anyone fancies a kick about any time, just stick a note on the forum and see who'll tag along.

To keep the mods sweet, it may be wise to post in the Other Football section, or Anything Goes?

I posted this on the main ICT forum as it's an ICT Fans event