FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICTFC Launches Monthly Magazine

Libero

If the club are doing the free tickets for primary schools scheme again, I think it'd be a good addition to the magazine. Wee snippet interviews with the kids and teachers I imagine would boost sales from eager relatives keen to see their offspring in print.

Perhaps a section on 'ICT tops around the world'? Where fans submit pictures of them wearing their tops at famous and random world landmarks. e.g. I've got one of me on top of North Africa's highest mountain wearing last season's top - where strangely on the way down I bumped into someone from Inverness...

Edited by RossP
  • Agree 2

I've got one of me on top of North Africa's highest mountain wearing last season's top - where strangely on the way down I bumped into someone from Inverness...

Was it Greg Tansey retrieving one of his free kicks?

• Agree 6

Great idea and brilliant to see the club actively trying to gain additional income as well as connecting with the fans. It's time we as fans step up and buy into ideas like this in order for our club to move forward. Great effort from the club and I for one feel very positive about the steps the club have taken in the last couple of weeks. The club must be praised for initiatives such as this, the youtube partnership, the print store etc. Well done to all involved :twothumbsup:

• Agree 1

Must say there's a lot of positives coming through just now. Free matchday tickets and season tickets to the Black Watch to welcome them to Inverness has to get some interest from the barracks. Making some hospitality days accessible to those who otherwise couldn't afford it. Magazines. All good for the image of the club and hopefully a boost to the finances will come of it.

• Agree 1

How to we place a regular order for those of us away from base camp ? I am sure like many others that I would be only too willing to pay the extra for the postage etc. as long as the spondoolicks are going to the club.

Perhaps there should be a Dear Johndo page for psycholgical support and education ?

It would be good if there was some sort of subscription service that came with the magazine, i'd certainly be willing to subscribe to the magazine if it were delivered to my door.

Anyone know more about availability. Going by the pictures in the article on the official site there is an issue in print

It would be good if there was some sort of subscription service that came with the magazine, i'd certainly be willing to subscribe to the magazine if it were delivered to my door.

Ditto.

My missus used to get Dundee Utd's monthly "Tangerine & Black" magazine until I put a stop to it. It was something like £4 a month, mailed out to fans with the money taken by direct debit. Subscription is the way to do it, mailshotting everyone on the database with a letter and DD form.

There is/will be (soon as I get time to add it to the online shop) the option to purchase an annual subscription for £30....10 magazines at £3 each with free P&P.

It is available now to buy (in person) from the club shop....£3

I've not seen a copy yet, but from the pictures it looks like a decent quality production. Looking forward to seeing loads of fan contributed content...don't think we'll ever see a return to the old fanzine style articles being acceptable, but I know I far prefer reading stuff written/contribute by fans than journalists.

Overseas subscription a few quid more I suspect but there will be a few who will take that option up. Was in the shop this morning getting my annual merchandise fix but didnt see it - will pick one up at the game tomorrow. Use to like the old Highland League magazine - was a good read on foreign shores when that was our league of choice. Nice to see the club trying new adventures to spread the word.

Free matchday tickets and season tickets to the Black Watch

The Army have just moved in to RAF Kinloss and are really making an effort to integrate in to the local community - I hope they get some as well, especially the troops' kids.
  • Agree 1

The Army have just moved in to RAF Kinloss and are really making an effort to integrate in to the local community - I hope they get some as well, especially the troops' kids.

"We're also mindful that 39 Engineers is the new regiment which has moved in at Kinloss and we've extended an opportunity for many of them to watch the Killie game."

• Agree 2

"We're also mindful that 39 Engineers is the new regiment which has moved in at Kinloss and we've extended an opportunity for many of them to watch the Killie game."

Only 39 in the regiment, goodness me these army cut backs are getting worse.

What do folk think of the new magazine? Thought there might have been comments on here given the reaction of some at the game at the lack of a traditional programme.

BTW if the chap who thought it cool to shout at a young teenage girl selling programmes is on here - Not Cool!

Bought the magazine, haven't read it all but what I have seemed pretty good. Some things that are in it are probably what would have been in old programme but hey £3 and the programme comes free, not too bad. The new format of the programme was a bit strange but if it makes more financial sense for the club to do it that way (and I hope it does) then great.

I'd always wondered that if ICT upped the programme prices to £3, but made them of a better quality, then they might sell a lot more. Motherwell's last season in particular was £3, but it was excellent. I don't really have any interest in Motherwell, but they'd done it really well, with lots of interesting stuff.

How to we place a regular order for those of us away from base camp ? I am sure like many others that I would be only too willing to pay the extra for the postage etc. as long as the spondoolicks are going to the club.

Perhaps there should be a Dear Johndo page for psycholgical support and education ?

Can't wait to see the Dear Johndo page lol

Can't wait to see the Dear Johndo page lol

I would subscribe to it for that alone!! :lol: