FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

First SPL manager to be sacked/resign?

ictchris

Obviously it`ll be McGlynn of Hearts for being too good at the job & succesfull !

Or Stuart Mcall who`ll replace McCoist who gets the Scotland job when Levein gets sacked next month!

Fenlon will get his chance, so it may be a while before he goes. Lomas is first for me too. Not sure what these rumours are but the team hasn't looked great. I've not been impressed with Lennon either but doubt he'll go. I just don't think he'd be any good if Celtic were on a financial level playing field. Everyone else seems fairly secure, unless there's a disastrous run of form. Even then, they're all good managers, so I hope they stay beyond a few bad matches.

Fenlon - he has had long enough now to develop a team and over the summer has brought in his own players, but they look weaker than last year.

Lomas - Previous work was with a McInnes squad now this is his team, seems top heavy with strikers - but providing Beattie scores goals he will stay in a job.

Not SPL of course but McCoist must be on the proverbial shoogly. Didn't think he was up to much when he lost that ten-point gap last season but draws against Berwick and Peterhead? And the excuse being he has to get better players in! Buy in a few from Berwick and Peterhead then if they're better than what he's got for a fraction of the price of these foreign players.

I thought he might get the experience to be a manager by coming through the divisions but late goals to save draws against part-timers isn't a sign of a tactical genius. I'd like to see a lower division manager that's served his time get a chance, the same way that Danny Lennon did when the Buddies snapped him up.

• 3 weeks later...