FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scouse shower

KingBeastie

As a former Fire Prevention Officer I can.t believe sprinklers were fitted next to a concrete stand, with no overide facility

I used to lecture on the Bradford City fire as part of my work. I also had to report on fire safety at Accrington Stanley.

So I know a little about the subject, streaming water could cause a stampede and this incident is not a laughing matter.

Edited by Laurence

Once again Laurence spoils a very good thread by trying to let us all know about his worldly experiences. Shame he doesn't engage his brain and look at the facts before spouting his stupid comments. Fact - The sprinkler in question has sweet fa to do with fighting fire, concrete stand or otherwise. This was a ground sprinkler system used to wet the playing surface. Unfortunately for the fans the sprinkler head malfunctioned and soaked them. Simply it thought the stand was clear and commenced its after match hosedown.

• Agree 1

Well Laurence.

Tell you what..why don't you concentrate on selling Mrs Scarlet's new novel in your bookstore and show these guys hiow constructive and positive an action man you are.

By the way why did you not answer the message I sent you about this? Courtesy costs nothing old chap. Not a dime.

Well. I'm afraid our sing song was rudely interupted by the

Liverpool and

Accrington

Useless

Rules for the

Enforcement of

Nonsense

Committee

Executive

:rules:

However, I am delighted to say that following an appeal to the Ministry of Commonsense, permission to continue the sing song has been obtained. So, shower gel at the ready. Here we go!

When you sit in the Kop

put a peg on your nose

And don't be afraid of the smell

You will soon get a shower

When the sprinkler starts

And the scousers will get one as well

Wash on through the rain

Wash on in the drain

Let your hair be washed and blown

Wash on, wash on, with soap on your parts

And you'll never wash alone

You'll never wash alone

:ictscarf: :ictscarf: :ictscarf: :ictscarf:

• Agree 2

I was at the game, got tickets for the Anfield rd end from my mate but he was sitting right near the sprinkler and another of his mates got soaked and then they ripped him for the rest of the night.

£48 for a ticket and even at that the game never got going till the second half so you could say I got soaked too. Would have been better watching Laurence's Bury Town.....

Edited by TheMantis

You Are A Scouser (to the tune of 'You Are My Sunshine') You are a scouser, An ugly* scouser, You're only happy, on giro day. When your dad's out stealing, Your mum's drug-dealing, But please don't take.. my hubcaps... away

[*= the word 'ugly' often replaced with 'thieving' or 'lonely')[/color]

But they can take the pisss out of themselves too !!

Blame it on Traore (to the tune of 'Blame It On The Boogie') Don't blame it on Hamann, Don't blame it on Biscan, Don't blame it on Finnan, Blame it on Traore! He just can't... he just can't... He just can't control his feet!

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...