FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher to Barnsley? Terry stays put***

RossP

Craig Davies our top scorer had. 300k release clause. So we had no choice but to sell, although I'm not disappointed to see him go. Would be more disappointed to lose out on Butcher, although my gut feeling is we probably will.

I've just dropped his dog back to him....that should tell you everything.

• Agree 1

Craig Davies our top scorer had. 300k release clause. So we had no choice but to sell, although I'm not disappointed to see him go. Would be more disappointed to lose out on Butcher, although my gut feeling is we probably will.

What form was the dog in?

To give him one last moment with it before you cover it in ketchup

What form was the dog in?

A little nervous as we left the house through the kitchen, but it's returned fully intact with no bite marks.

To give him one last moment with it before you cover it in ketchup

What kind of backwards hole is Barnsley where they have Ketchup on their dog!!!   Everyone knows that Dog is a brown sauce kinda meat.

• Agree 1

That Lorimer's really do make the most filling breakfast in Inverness?