FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Contract talks

DundeeICT

If this is true I'm going to buy an ICT top and get Shinniesta on the back.

If it is true I'm going to buy a smoking jacket and a pipe and wear the smoking jacket in the shower while blowing bubbles from the pipe and singing Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head.

• Agree 2

If it is true I'm going to buy a smoking jacket and a pipe and wear the smoking jacket in the shower while blowing bubbles from the pipe and singing Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head.

Provided you are also wearing underwear, you may be held to this statement with proof being required via YouTube ! I am sure we could make it go viral !!!

• Agree 1

Provided you are also wearing underwear

What-You-Talkin-Bout-Willis.jpg

But:

(BBC)

Further to the news that Inverness have extended Gary Warren's stay at the club by two years, manager Terry Butcher reports there is no further progress in further negotiations with midfielder Andrew Shinnie.

Delighted about Warren. Been arguably our best player so far this season. Added some real experience and solidarity to the backline.