FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stewards at TCS

Guest CaleyJaggy

Guest CaleyJaggy

I have been told that Rocksteady are to be replaced by Ace security in stewarding the inside of the grounds on match days.  If this is true it should happen in Feb.  Should hopefully make a difference to the attitude of the stewards as they are mostly dour faced bug*ers

I have been told that Rocksteady are to be replaced by Ace security in stewarding the inside of the grounds on match days.  If this is true it should happen in Feb.  Should hopefully make a difference to the attitude of the stewards as they are mostly dour faced bug*ers

Won't make a difference. The new guys will want to make an impact.

The Stewards on Monday were too busy texting pals to notice ppl smoking at the pie stall  :021:

It will likely just be the same guys with a different name on the back of their hi-vis jackets.

On the subject of Stewards and Hi-Vis jackets....why would people who are disliked so much want to make themselves stand out in the crowd???

Feb 8th told me a couple of months ago that ACE were taking over all the stewarding. Most of the Rock Steady guys are shipped in from other areas so cant see them changing to ACE.

I reckon the thing that won the contract for ACE was the way they handle carpark management.

Feb 8th told me a couple of months ago that ACE were taking over all the stewarding. Most of the Rock Steady guys are shipped in from other areas so cant see them changing to ACE.

I reckon the thing that won the contract for ACE was the way they handle carpark management.

:015: :015: :015:

Good one Alex.

A number of the current Rock Steady stewards were previously with ACE, but I don't think they are likely to return.