FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher offski?

Pele_Is_God

Makes tomorrow a day to be there for your team. Wasn't planning it but I'm going now.

Gonna take in the FA Cup game between Brentford and the Staines Massive.

I'll start a few derogatory chants about Butcher, hopefully the locals will join in....

Terry has gone back inside the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, Steve Marsella tells waiting snappers that 'He's not leaving.' #phoneywar

Doesn't say if he means 'He' as in Butcher, or 'He' as in Marsella himself.

If it is the latter, it would certainly verify the rumours last night that Marsella told an ICT keeper that he himself was not going to Hibs.

Edited by Renegade

I just don't understand how. After playing down the link and saying he is staying here and wanting to see out his contract. That he would move to Hibs! He did say it was never about the money before. The board should not have let him talk to Hibs In my opinion. Also found this https://twitter.com/InvCourier/status/398798686789984256

Terry has gone back inside the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, Steve Marsella tells waiting snappers that 'He's not leaving.' #phoneywar

Doesn't say if he means 'He' as in Butcher, or 'He' as in Marsella himself.

If it is the latter, it would certainly verify the rumours last night that Marsella told an ICT keeper that he himself was not going to Hibs.

"He's not leaving" is a quote. Marsella must be talking about someone else. But who????

Chris Harvey paints a bleak picture on Twitter just now about Butcher saying his fairwells....

"Terry arrives at Caley training with Fritz the Miniature Schnauzer, presumably to say his goodbyes. Shearer taking training is key here..."

"Terry Butcher has left training after hugging Richie Foran and speaking to players. Saying his goodbyes....."

"Terry Butcher has now left the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium without uttering a word to waiting press"

https://twitter.com/ChristopherHarv

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............................................!!!!

Chris Harvey paints a bleak picture on Twitter just now about Butcher saying his fairwells.... "Terry arrives at Caley training with Fritz the Miniature Schnauzer, presumably to say his goodbyes. Shearer taking training is key here..." "Terry Butcher has left training after hugging Richie Foran and speaking to players. Saying his goodbyes....." "Terry Butcher has now left the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium without uttering a word to waiting press" https://twitter.com/ChristopherHarv  Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............................................!!!!

Probably one of the saddest posts I've read on CTO. Onwards and upwards though! Time to win a major trophy - 180 minutes of football between us and lifting the Scottish League Cup. And, of course, the Highlands are ours.

So Steve Marsella was asked an unknown question and responded with "he's not leaving" and its construed somehow that Marsella is staying at the club? Seems very strange to me.

think too much is being made of unclear twits tweets

The most likely question to prompt that answer is: Is terry leaving the stadium just now?

1. Terry has gone back inside the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium, Steve Marsella tells waiting snappers that 'He's not leaving.' #phoneywar

2. @ChristopherHarv who does he says not leaving terry or himself? #confused

3. @donnafyfe1 Marsella was referring to himself.

2:24 PM - 8 Nov 13 · Details
Edited by Renegade