FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V PARS - matchday thread

Scotty

[li]Discuss the game in this thread[/li]
    [li]Get to the chatroom HERE[/li]
    [li]See the subs / bookings / report HERE[/li]
    [li]At the game ? - Dont forget to vote in the POLL after the game has ended.

LINEUPS

ICT
    [attach=1]

DUNFERMLINE
    [attach=2]

Markus Paatelainen gets his second in two games .... 1-0 ICT  :021: :021: :021:

Rangers 3 up on the Dons  :010: :010:

I was listening to the Dons match as I had to go to the shops and was the only match I could get on my mobile, and Rangers sounded good.  Very good.

You should mention that Boyd scored a Hat-trick, and if Rangers are like this in two weeks we are going to get embarrased.

The referee is a gypo. First SPL match and it should be his last.

sounds like it was the linesman who made more of a balls of the penalty claim than the ref. we lost because Dunfermline wanted it more not because of the ref - we were already beaten before that bizarre decision.

Barry should have been taken off long before he gave away the penalty. It did look outside the box but I was in the north stand.

He dived for our debated penalty and he was outside the box when he started his fall  :006:

Can we give negative marks for the PoY?? There were some shocking performances today

Their penalty was apparently outside the box.

So was "ours".

Reports that I have heard from people at the game is that there was two fouls, one on the edge and one two yards inside.  Radio have said it was at least 2 yards inside.

Always award the decision that gives the advantage.

Barry Wilson collected the ball at the byeline and drove towards goal, the Pars defender grabbed hold of his shirt and didn't let go, this was outside the box, this continued until he was inside the box at which point he fell to the ground.

No idea what this 2nd foul could have been but I think the phrase that comes to mind is "grasping at straws".

Barry Wilson collected the ball at the byeline and drove towards goal, the Pars defender grabbed hold of his shirt and didn't let go, this was outside the box, this continued until he was inside the box at which point he fell to the ground.

No idea what this 2nd foul could have been but I think the phrase that comes to mind is "grasping at straws".

So hold on;

You are saying that I am talking crap although I have 3 accounts of the incident from 3 seperate people all saying the same thing just because I wasn't there?

:015: :015: :015: :015:

So hold on;

You are saying that I am talking crap although I have 3 accounts of the incident from 3 seperate people all saying the same thing just because I wasn't there?

Good for them. I have not said that you are talking crap.

I am saying that I think you (and these other people) are grasping at straws if you need to rely on such a weak claim as that to try and get a penalty. Maybe you'll get to see for yourself on the TV however  :003:

So hold on;

I am saying that I think you (and these other people) are grasping at straws if you need to rely on such a weak claim as that to try and get a penalty. Maybe you'll get to see for yourself on the TV however  :003:

Unfortunatly I won't get to see this incident, nor any of the other games this weekend as I am going to the sticks tomorrow.

So feckin gutted with that display...what a bunch of wasters.

Well done CC this is serious relegation form, the team just turned up for a kickabout and got creamed by a team that wanted to win... Bayne was so bad, Duncan decided to play for the Pars ( well he could well have done ) and the rest were not far behind.

Lets not kid ourselves we were lucky to be one up at half time, Dumfarmlife were more composed and were fighting for every ball.

Has CC got motivational skills? who knows if he can get the best out of players, i am starting to worry for next season now.

Guest CaleyJaggy

So hold on;

Unfortunatly I won't get to see this incident, nor any of the other games this weekend as I am going to the sticks tomorrow.

Ok let me clarify, the Pars penalty did not look as if it was even in the box.  At best it was on the very edge on the line of the 18 yard box.  It was a foul of that I have no doubt but the ref awarding a penalty managed to confuse everyone in the ground including the players.  As for our shout, Wilson was pulled back outside of the box, beat the man then went down under another challenge.  It wasn't a penalty and I never said it was Alex  :018:, the freekick was the right award IMHO.  Wilson was looking for the pen and never got it, but by that time we were well beat.  Well done top the Pars and I hope that CC gives the players a good bawling out for some of that football we played today.  They wanted it much more than we did, although one of the players on the bench did seem to upset a few fans infront of me by seemingly flicking the v's after the pen went in, but who's to say the fans are innocent either  :024:

I never said you did Steven.  However, you said that there was two fouls, advantage was played and he was fouled again so thus the penalty is the decision.

The decision shouldn't be pulled back, and the award should be the penalty as that was the greater advantage.