FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The facts about Intertoto

Alex MacLeod

The true answer to the comment in the closed thread is: ICT want to plan their summer training camp now so dont want to wait till other teams decide whether or not they will enter. The one thing that made it easier to make the decision to pull out is the fact that the competition will be played over a ten day period at the same time as the Elton John concert takes place and there would be a risk that we wouldn't be able to play a home tie.

As for slagging of ICT and Elton John just bear in mind that this concert will yeild the club a six figure sum of much needed cash.

Rosscoe23... that has just got to be the post of the century! (PS Mantis still attends primary school and I'm in secondary.)

I could certainly recommend Montecatini if that's where they're going again. I was there last year with fellow reporter Alasdair Fraser and photographers Ken MacPherson and Trevor Martin and it was a wonderful trip. The team could probably do with a bit of support too. Excluding the Highland media corps of four, the first friendly had an attendance of, I think it was SEVEN at the start, which might have reached 19 by the end.

Mr John's concert at the TCS will certainy be worth a bob or two for the club but nothing like six figures.

Between tickets, merchandise and refreshments this concert is expected to rake in over a million. A friend in the entertainments business believes ICT's cut to be around 10%

I'm looking to head to Italy to see some of their pre-season games. The sooner they announce where and when they are going, the sooner i can book flights  :021:

When did they go last year? As my term finishes about July 7th... so would make anytime after that.

Hopefully they will play Elgin City again this year at Borough Briggs, that was a good laugh last year :)

Mr John's concert at the TCS will certainy be worth a bob or two for the club but nothing like six figures.

Between tickets, merchandise and refreshments this concert is expected to rake in over a million. A friend in the entertainments business believes ICT's cut to be around 10%

Surely all we are doing is renting out our stadium for a day or two, the going rate for which is probably about £25,000. The agents and promoters of the concert will be getting a cut of the revenue, but I wouldn't expect us to. If we do, that's a bonus!

Guest Schafkopf

you lot are full i ****e, none of you people know what your talking about

Apologies for above. Left myself logged on for a few mins to go and do something and an idiotic colleague thought it would be funny to reply.

Happens all the time. i've supposedly confessed to abusing small animals many a time  :017: