FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

PLAYER SPONSORSHIP

Guzz

It's coming up to that time of year again and the draw for Grant Munro's signed shirt will take place tomorrow in the Innes before the game.

It is getting more and more difficult to find 40 people interested in this without twisting an arm or two, or even breaking a few legs, so I might change the format for next year.

If you are still interested in sponsoring Grant for next year, with maybe fewer shares at a greater sum, then please let me know. I don't want to let the opportunity pass to sponsor Grant who may well turn out to be our Captain in the not too distant future, but at the same time I don't want to coerce anyone into donating.

x-click-but6.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can rely on me (& Naelifts too I'm sure) to take a couple of shares each at least then. Also Big Dougie Lynn- I don't think he was involved before as maybe we forgot to tell him, and he's hardly ever online.

We (me and Cdn Girl) are in for next season as well ...... we can setup a paypal thing on the site if it makes it easier .......... once Don gets clear of the Highland March he may have a little more time and be able to do it the same way as the donations we setup on there.

The draw for Grant's shirt was made yesterday in the Innes by a very nice young man of about 5yrs making only his second appearance as an ICT supporter. Lets hope it's the beginning of a long association with the club.

The winner was a not so very young man who has supported the club for many years - none other than our very own paramedic  NAELIFTS.

As soon as I get the shirt it will wend its weary way to Peebles.

Thank you to all for your support this past year and I hope you will continue so that we can sponsor Grant for many seasons to come.

An all too infrequent visitor to Inverness and the website this year. What a surprise when a certain guy in China told me on the phone to have a look this morning. Great news..........................i need a new shirt!

I'm certainly in for next year................and many more.

It'll be August before I'm in the Innes next........................have a great summer

PS Caley100...............had a jar with Caley100 junior in Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago................very responsible young man............don't know where he ges it from

Count me in as usual Guzz.

PS Caley100...............had a jar with Caley100 junior in Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago................very responsible young man............don't know where he ges it from

Neither do i.... :023:

Grant was captain yesterday and played the part well.  Encouraged the team to come to the fans at the end of the game. Well done Grant, and all the team and management for a good season.

Guzz, rather than increasing the cost per person, Scotty and I have agreed that CaleyThistleOnline would like to make up any shortfall.  This keeps it more affordable to more people.

Aside from that I'll take a personal share.

Fantastic offer, CD, thanks a lot.

Seem to be on track at the moment but I've a few more to catch up with.

Not sure yet if the cost is to be increased for next season but will keep you up to date with info.

• 1 month later...

I need to start collecting your £10's for Grant's sponsorship. Some of you may be able to see me personally but for those who can't you can either pay into my PayPal account (link to appear shortly) or send me a cheque. PM me if you want to send a cheque and I will give you my address. For those who sent cheques last year please note that I have changed my address.

Let's hope that I can get this done and dusted asap.

Still some shares left if anyone is interested.