Scott Brown

kencar

For a large part yes but both Brown and Thomson were playing for teams before they signed professional deals at Hibs.

As far as I know O'Connor came 'all the way' through the youth system at Hibs and you could argue that Brown and Thomson did to a large extent as well.

For a large part yes but both Brown and Thomson were playing for teams before they signed professional deals at Hibs.

As far as I know O'Connor came 'all the way' through the youth system at Hibs and you could argue that Brown and Thomson did to a large extent as well.

Gary gave his sign on fee, from the transfer, to the youth development. Which was a great gesture and typical of him. Much as I like Scott I doubt if he'll part with his sign on fee. Your correct that only GOC went through the system. Good bit of business by Petrie, makes up for Riordan, Caldwell and Murray fiasco's.  :001:

Gary gave his sign on fee, from the transfer, to the youth development. Which was a great gesture and typical of him. Much as I like Scott I doubt if he'll part with his sign on fee. Your correct that only GOC went through the system. Good bit of business by Petrie, makes up for Riordan, Caldwell and Murray fiasco's.  :001:

Have you seen this?

I see O'Connor is still hankering for a move away from Moscow as he (or his wife?) is homesick?

What chance of a bid from WBA?