FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

race nights

I have a couple of contacts.  These nights can be really good crack and a good way of having people part with their money.  :004:  I'll e-mail you the details

Judd at the stadium used to be involved in organising these things. not sure if he still does it or has contacts.

Also - it would not surprise me if CaleyD has some contacts as I know (through a former work colleague / part-time DJ) that many DJ's had/have access to a system - similar to their karaoke systems - that has race night programs and other party games  :023:

oh my!!!

any day sweet~peeee.

but are you a stallion or an old mule?  a girl needs to be choosy afterall !!!!!  :004:

heading down your way..... oh my!!!..... on sunday, staying at st helens for the night on route to somerset.... to be drinking the cider for a week.  we could always meet up for that rubbing..... oopsy  rub DOWN!  :015:

I used to have DVD's with Pig, Donkey, Ostrich as well as your run of the mill nag races but I'd have no idea where to start looking for them as a lot of stuff is still in boxes from when I moved back up to Inverness (5 years ago).

When I get round to sorting the junk out I may well look into running a race-night or two as they are great fun and great fund raisers.  Plus, with most pubs and venues having large screen TV's and DVD players these days they are far less hassle/expensive to run as you generally only need a small PA system to run the evening.

i was at a race nite last saturday and it was a great nite. I think the club I was at had used www.racenights.co.uk to run the night and it all went to plan. The guy added to it being an excellent nite and it was my lucky day as my horse won, so I won 3 bottles of wine and a bottle of whisky and half way through the nite the guy played stand up bingo where I won £30 aswell.

I would definitely recommend them.