FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Women hey, grin...

Canada Bob

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: They are superb !!! how the heck did she roll that car

Hey, she was a Big woman, that's how...

Reminded me of a time {near 40 years back} when I was parked up Rivington {near Wigin}, with this real fat bird

in a VW Beetle... when I got her into the final furlong she **** near put the shocks through the floor.

We were parked up on a gravel road, right on the edge of it, and I could "feel the earth moving" the gravel was

crumbling under the "impact" and by the time I got out, to get back "in the front" the car was near ready to roll

down the hill. Odd how you remember stuff like that aint it, but the fact that we were about 30ft from the edge of a

quarry seemed to etch it in my mind.

Stigmatized me psyche that did though, whenever I hear anyone ask "did the ground move for you" I can't get the thought of her and me old VW shaking about out of me mind...

She were a Big Lass that one, saw her a few years back, she'd frighten a Police horse now...

Canada Bob.

Strangely (and I use the adverb advisedly) enough, very shortly after I first read this thread, I visited Tescos to fill up and witnessed a poor woman in a similar fankle.

She had, with some difficulty, managed to get the nozzle to the hole (look, there are bound to double entendres in this post but I just can't be @rsed thinking up an alternative PC vocabulary) but couldn't get it to produce petrol. From the next pump I advised her to press the "Pay at Kiosk" button which she did but this only produced tiny bursts of fuel.

It was quite clear that although she'd managed to manoeuvre the nozzle to the hole, she had it in at the wrong angle and this was creating a back pressure which was instantly causing the pump to stop automatically.

Using rather more PC vocabulary than I have used here, I then explained this latest problem to her and at last petrol seemed to rush forth without the poor woman landing on her backside on the forecourt.

I'm not being sexist here am I?.....