Supporter's Trust/fans Meeting

L_G

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not able to go but I would be VERY grateful if someone could point out the results of the various polls on this site  :001:

Ok Mee...  I'll tell them... How many times did you and your many aliases vote against Brewster....  :015:

Any ideas when the meeting is supposed to finished?

Here's hoping Bennett/savage have contacted Warnock and offered him the job!!

It lasted about an hour..... It was interesting - I certainly didn't get the impression that any deal has already been done....

No startling revelations, but Grassa did say that our three previous managers are all very keen to return to ICT....

Regarding Warnock and others, all that was said was that nobody's been ruled in or out - interviewing will start tomorrow.... I was pleased to hear Savage say that if someone convinces them that they are TMFTJ  strenuous efforts will be made to put an appropriate financial package in place....

Are you listening TM4TJ....?

I thought you would have been at the meeting along with Caley100..... I went from there to the Innes hoping to get a pint out of him.... (or you)

Guess that will have to wait - yet again... :rolleyes02:

Saturday.... 1pm......usual place... guess  :004:

whilst i dont think any decision has been made i felt grassa was trying to pitch brewster to us saying how he left on good terms and went out of his way to get a good compensation agreement for ict before he agreed to go. maybe just being paranoid though! he did mention seeing the poll on this site in the highland news and acknowledged fans favoured warnock. just hope they at least make an effort to hear warnock in an interview and make every effort to get him if feasible.

I think most people leaving the meeting felt that Brew will be appointed.  In fact I think the most likely thing to stop him being in place on Saturday is Aberdeen playing silly sods over releasing him.  A first game win over the Arabs would have more than a touch of the theatrical about it.  :003:

I think most people leaving the meeting felt that Brew will be appointed.  In fact I think the most likely thing to stop him being in place on Saturday is Aberdeen playing silly sods over releasing him.  A first game win over the Arabs would have more than a touch of the theatrical about it.  :003:

And what effect would a defeat have on ICT morale...?

They've got Dods - we've got Brew..... :029:

i agree but it doesnt make it the right choice. whilst i would manage to forgive brew for leaving in the first place i just hope the board make every effort to speak to warnock.i can see the positives of getting brewster back, and there is quite a few, something just doesn't feel right about it

The meeting wasn't what I expected it to be, it was much better.

Their was an open exchange of views, honest answers to questions they could realistically answer and very few daft statements from the panel or the floor.  The appeared to be taking on board what the fans were saying, both at the meeting and on here.  I think the fact that the website came up so much tonight and that the panel seemed up to speed on comments of late should remove the myth that some people have about the club not reading these forums.

I didn't get the feeling that this meeting was all a matter of paying lip service to the fans and their views, and although Grassa appeared to be plugging Brewster I think that was more a product of the questions which were coming from the floor than anything else.

I don't think we are any wiser as to who the club will be employing, but on the same note I don't think the club know for certain at this time either, nor do I think they have a firm favourite despite some of the more cynical fans thinking it is a done deal for Brewster.

We've had our say, the club have listened.  All we can do now is sit back and put faith in them to appoint the best person available.

This guy Savage is a mighty impressive "manager". He is full of awe inspiring bullshit. He is adept at sucking people in - he is in control. Oh I wish I had been there - I just love talking to sociopathic businessmen. What a brilliant ploy to extol the website and give the supporters the belief that they are part of the decison making process. They know that some of us know what has being happening. In the NHS I have been trained to facilitate such meetings - it really is quite a skill - and after all of this they will still appoint Brewster as the deal is well and truly done.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This guy Savage is a mighty impressive "manager". He is full of awe inspiring bull****. He is adept at sucking people in - he is in control. Oh I wish I had been there - I just love talking to sociopathic businessmen. What a brilliant ploy to extol the website and give the supporters the belief that they are part of the decison making process. They know that some of us know what has being happening. In the NHS I have been trained to facilitate such meetings - it really is quite a skill - and after all of this they will still appoint Brewster as the deal is well and truly done.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :004:

Better not tell anyone at Aberdeen that IHE. Willie Miller was adamant on Radio Scotland tonight that he hadn't spoken to anyone at ICT about anyone employed by AFC. So we'd have tapped Brewster illegally  :023:

The guys tonight spelled out exactly how the situation stands at this moment....

I've never believed anything so implicitly, since the time that Tony Blair said Saddam Hussein had WMD trained on this country that were capable of being activated inside 45 minutes.....  :rolleyes02: