FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Player Sponsorship

Guzz

• 2 weeks later...

LG - Charges are an extre 54p per £10. Up to you if you want to cover this - I have been covering the charges myself up to now.

Thanks again for your support - Guzz

Probably be in town some time next week. You can always leave it at the stadium if that's any help to you. Likewise anyone else.

Just let me know.

Thanks.

Received a payment via Paypal from David Morrison - who are you?

If you don't want to reveal yourself here then could you message me with your user name.  Thanks for your support - just want to make sure I put the payment to the right person

Just paid 2 x £10 for the kids shares.  I had some money in my paypal account so I assume there will be no charges incurred by you for this transaction.  Let me know if there is as you shouldn't be out of pocket.  It's good of you to oranise it every year.  Thank you

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the Innes on the 29th July. PB's homecoming.

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder to those of you who have not yet paid. I will be in the Innes pre match so don't forget to bring an extre tenner.

Also there are a few shares still available for anyone who's interested.