FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Away Shirt

tabs75

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new anniversary away shirt (the one with the names on that cost ?100) is now ready for collection at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium.  If you can not make it down to the stadium to collect your top please contact me to let me know and we will post the shirt out to you.

Collection Times:

Monday ? Friday 9.30am ? 4.30pm

Once again thank you for your patience

Guest TinCanFan

I'm almost certain I read that aswell on the form and hence the reason for giving your address on it.  And are ICT going to pay for the petrol for the trip to TCS to pick up the shirt?  I think not!

Guest TinCanFan

So it doesn't actually say that the shirts would be sent out but that still leaves me wondering what was the point in giving your address on the form.

Could be one of a variety of reasons......

- Standard Practice

- Contact Information should they need it (which they did when they sent the ?10 voucher out and informed of the delay)

- Future Marketing

- Customer Profiling

- etc etc etc

I think if you ask them to send it out they will but if you are desparate for it you can collect it. nowt much wrong with that.

You going to get your one posted or collected TCF ?

I would get down to specsavers if I was you, the strip is as black as black can be.

It looks great and I believe that the replica ones are also in the shop now, the black ones without the names on them.

Looks black on my screen also!!!

Had thought that those who's name were on the top half of the back would get a short deal when numbers are applied but names appear to be on there 2 or 3 times so shouldn't be an issue.

All I have to do now is lose about 25% of my body mass so I can fit into one  :015: