FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Calling all dog lovers....

Johnboy

Myself and Mrs Jb are heading off to the US for a couple of weeks from September 29th... Unfortunately we weren't aware that the schools are on holiday around this time and consequently every dog kennel inside a 40 mile radius of Sneck is fully booked...

We have an elderly black lab, Shadow - who is just the most laid back, unexciteable, loving and loveable pooch I've ever known - he just adores the entire human race.... The only time he has been known to bark is when asked if he wants food...!!

Can any of you lot help..? Maybe someone knows of someone who is getting over the loss of a dog, and who might be intersted in "fostering" for a couple of weeks... or if anyone knows of any kennel owners who might be able to squeeze him in.

We can be contacted on 01463 240455 or PM me....

post-311-1190041908_thumb.jpg

sh1.jpg_thumb

My thanks to all the dog owners/lovers who responded to our plea for help re looking after Shadow for a couple of weeks.... We did find someone who very kindly offered to look after him....  :003:

It never ceases to amaze me the things you can help for on this site....  :014:

We accept no responsibility for any of the things we have helped to facilitate ..... I know of two weddings, several relationships, many hangovers and a few other things where this site has been part of the circumstances ....... but if we help you win the lottery, please remember us  :023: