MINIBUS - RANGERS

CaleyD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone travelling to the Gretna game either in fancy dress or just as adult/child may want to look at this thread too ... get family ticket (1 adult, 1 child) for ?10 !!! a chance to win an overnight stay in a 4 star hotel, and a day out at a theme park on the sunday.

http://www.caleythistleonline.com/communit...hp?topic=4956.0

The Minibus for Gretna will likely be down there in time for the Fun Day.  For those who want to attend, I will happily run them to the stadium before/after dropping the rest at whatever pub they are going too - or we could all attend and still get back to the pub for a drink before the game  :001:

Still a few seats available for the minibus but let me know as soon as.

Think I'm up for the Aberdeen game provided some people who want to get a good ol' sing sing in the stadium go.

I am co-organising a bus journey to that one so there will be about 40 people there at least who will be singing their hearts out!

Anyone know what the ticket arrangements are for the Aberdeen game - can you just pay at the gate? And how much?

As far as I am aware ICT and Aberdeen are still to meet in order to confirm the Date and Price.  The person I spoke to at the club had no idea where the BBC had got the Wednesday Night from as it has yet to be agreed between the clubs.

I had a dream about the Aberdeen game last night, Jamie Duff scored the winner in a 1 - 0 scoreline. Then I fell out of the stand and on to the pitch for some reason........... I guess this means I'm looking forward to the game and going down on the bus with all you fine folks  :001:

Caley, I won't be making the Aberdeen CIS Match, prior arrangments in Glasgow that I can't miss (namely Halloween Party).

I'm gutted actually, would have quite liked to go on the Party Bus.

I have a pal who is in Uni down south and is planning to join us at the Gretna game but asks, what's the parking like around Fir Park, Motherwell?

Can anyone help?   

I can't as I always go to the away games by bus and don't take any notice of parking around the various stadiums.

Many thanks.

Not sure about parking Eliza, but we are always made welcome in the social club which is on site.  :021: :021:

CaleyD, what time are we leaving on Saturday in order to make the fun day and pre match drinkies?  :021:

Can I please have 1 seat for the Aberdeen game if you have any space. 

Thank you.

minibus for rangers game have you got a block booking of tickets for the bus

me next to ihe

:003: :003: :003:

I aint sitting next to any ghosthunting Hun on a feckin jaunt to Castle Greyskull. I am hoping to be staying the night at the Govan Thistle Hotel.  :001: