FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rugby World Cup

What's the craic with all the strips???

why can't the all blacks be.....all black....???

why can't France play in their usual colour of bleu ?

why can't SCOTLAND play in dark blue?

why are the Aussies sh~ite ???????

why can't someone injure Wilkinson...(englund without him are as useful as a chocolate fireguard!)

why are we in scotland forced to endure english pundits?

why do some scotland players have new zealand accents?

why am I posting this????? :crazy07:

Jammy sods, England. They have been terrible in this tournament - in fact they've been poor for almost 4 years. Yet somehow they pull one out of the hat. Not to worry, they all conquering All Blacks will sweep them aside by about 40 points in the semi-final.

But no, the highly inconsistent France team play a blinder against NZ. So a mediocre England will probably reach the final, play poor rugby and kick their way to victory against below par opponents.  :017:

Scotland were P1SH! Completely devoid of Ideas, fight and any sort of leadership. Handling was among the worst av ever seen too :020:

Very harsh, I'd say.  Our forwards played well.  Argentina's forwards are regarded as being just about the best in the world.  Our eight pretty well matched them last night.  As mentioned on an earlier reply, it was basic errors which did for us in a game which we could have still won.  The only poor handling was from the full back (Rory Lamont) who I agree had a nightmare.  We'll show up well in 6 nations I would bet.

It is kind of sad to see two negative playing teams to reach the finals.

South Africa does play out of reaction instead of trying to play an attractive game.

Let's just hope they will beat the English once more, cause the English really are terrible to watch at, it's more like American Football than rugby. (one must wonder how bad their game is when even Dutch viewers can notice they very low level of attractivity of their goalkickinggame  :015:)

Guest Spectre

"they are shyte!!!"

Yes, we have been, though not quite as shyte as you.  But we're showing a bit of character and determination, normally qualities to be admired in a team, I believe.

Shyte or not...............credit where its due. England have made it to the final with the same sort of passion and determination that will see our footballers get to Euro 08.

Can they beat the Springboks though..........thats the real question. Can I bear another four years of hearing them mentioned during any and every other sporting event in the land.