Dons Roll Call

chris123

Aberdeen have fitness concerns over:

Mair

Mackie (hard lines!)

Lovell

Considine

Soutar (meh)

Let's get into this Portlethen overspill!

Foster and Clark are both struggling to make the game as well. No loss really.

The boy Aluko looks pretty handy though on the left, and I fancy him to start there or up front with Miller.

A 'reliable' source told me that Andrew Consadine will find out today if he's picked for the team, so he must be fit.

You can get odds of 4-1 on an ICT win at the moment  :024: Stuck a tenner down; ?50 back.

I actually think it'll be a draw, with a replay in Inverness (broadcast live on bbc). I always feel confident of a win when we play Aberdeen, but I have a horrible feeling there will be a poor referee or jammy goal to Aberdeen which would scupper a deserved win for us.

does it not go to extra time and penalties or have they changed it to replays for the quarters ?

A 'reliable' source told me that Andrew Consadine will find out today if he's picked for the team, so he must be fit.

According to the Beeb Jamie Smith will be back so he will score from 30 yards again  :007:

Guest macgint71

Going trough with the misses, staying in travel inn, great ICT victory then night out on the town, if Carlsberg made nites out in Aberdeen...